Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Andy : Table tennis was the best! We just used to hit the ball at people and climb over the tables! Trampolining rocked too! My fave. I hated football, basketball, rounders, tennis, badminton... etc. And the teachers were so ****e :mad:

pip : Ah, we had to do aerobics for two months. There's only a certain amount of stepping up and down I can tkae :p:
    i liked trampolining..most people spent their time trying to avoid it though :confused: ...i even got this little bronze star thing from this little competition we did

we didn't have to do aerobics...by year ten we could pick out of three things each lesson...in the lower scool we had to do half a year of gym (which was basically balancing on each other in different shapes) and dance (which was aerobics)

in the summer we got to do proper tennis though...that was cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    They sure were... i remember in primary school "assemblys" we had the OP's showing us the "Songs" to sing before and after assembly... :rofl: - they used to suck.. especially at an all boys high school... :s:

I wish i has table tennis at school, but we did have a few full size snooker tables, and an added bonus of the tennis courts being at the back of my house.. so i used to knock the tennis balls over into my garden... classics...

My PE hated me, as i NEVER did PE from y7-y9, i hated it, until i realised i loved it.. :rofl:
    :rofl:

aw..but i used to like some of the songs...in a kinda cheesy, feel good way (not that i can sing anyway :p: )

ReputationRep:
    omg it's ten past nine!...i better go...deadline rapidly approaching! :eek: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I had my end of school assembly today. It was so sad - everyone was crying at the end :bawling:
    I'm so sad to leave

ReputationRep:
    I'm leaving school on tuesday forever, 8 years of the place, as much as i hated it, i'm sad to say i'll never have to go there again We all sat and had a good ole' gossip about school trips in year 7, all the immature things we used to do like write "i love SOS" on books, draw rude pictures on the OHP in french lessons and how grown up all the sixth formers looked when i was in year 7, and now that i'm leaving sixth form i don't feel grown up enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]I'm leaving school on tuesday forever, 8 years of the place, as much as i hated it, i'm sad to say i'll never have to go there again We all sat and had a good ole' gossip about school trips in year 7, all the immature things we used to do like write "i love SOS" on books, draw rude pictures on the OHP in french lessons and how grown up all the sixth formers looked when i was in year 7, and now that i'm leaving sixth form i don't feel grown up enough
    aww...i'm not looking forward to my last day either ...as for being grown up enough...you're talking to the girl who is currently sitting in her pyjamas and watching cartoons :p:

Anyway...how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really considering not leaving my school now :s:
    I'm sad but good thanks. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really considering not leaving my school now :s:
    I'm sad but good thanks. How are you?
    aw :hugs: ..i dunno why i'm even sad about leaving...i don't even like it that much...guess i'm just a sentimental old softie then...:p:

yeah...but if you don't leave you won't get to go to your really good school/college thingy :p:

...and i am in a brilliant mood

ReputationRep:
    ahhh don't be sad brim, i know how you feel but a new chapter of your life is ready to start and you'll love it. I've been at my schhol for 8 years from year 7 to year 13 and i know i'm going to be in tears next tuesday but as much as i hate to leave, i can't wait to go to uni and start the next chapter so heres to school, the best days of your life :cheers:

I'm supposed to be revising, i'm putting it off and doing a very good job of it if i do say so myself. Just been to the shop across the road and bought myself 4 bottles of stella, how sad am i!

Hey PIP, hows things?

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to go to my new Sixth Form, but I really don't want to leave my current school. As crap as it's been for me, I love it (and the people) to bits. I don't want to move on... not yet, anyway.
    Every time I think about leaving, it makes me feel really upset. All the boys were crying in the assembly today

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to go to my new Sixth Form, but I really don't want to leave my current school. As crap as it's been for me, I love it (and the people) to bits. I don't want to move on... not yet, anyway.
    Every time I think about leaving, it makes me feel really upset. All the boys were crying in the assembly today
    You got to leave it sooner or later. I never wanted to leave either, but, of course i had too.. and sixth form at my school was crap.. never appealed to me.

Sad day the VERY last day of school :bawling:

(lucky for me it was 6 years ago now)

That kid that got stabbed in london school... wow.. thats bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    You got to leave it sooner or later. I never wanted to leave either, but, of course i had too.. and sixth form at my school was crap.. never appealed to me.

Sad day the VERY last day of school :bawling:

(lucky for me it was 6 years ago now)

That kid that got stabbed in london school... wow.. thats bad...
    Yea, I know I have to leave sooner or later, but I'd rather it be later , and not sooner . I'd like to leave when everyone's leaving, and not just a select few.

:eek: I heard about that!

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I know I have to leave sooner or later, but I'd rather it be later , and not sooner . I'd like to leave when everyone's leaving, and not just a select few.
    but you were so excited when you got into that sixth form? I know you might be sad now, but you'll still see all your friends (true friends that is ) when i leave on tuesday i'm going to be a rite state, everyone is leaving to go to universities all over the country and my best mate is going to south africa for a year :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]but you were so excited when you got into that sixth form? I know you might be sad now, but you'll still see all your friends (true friends that is ) when i leave on tuesday i'm going to be a rite state, everyone is leaving to go to universities all over the country and my best mate is going to south africa for a year :s:
    Yea, I was so excited when I got into my new 6th form. But then, the last couple of days have really hit me hard. How we're not gonna be in a lesson together again, how we're not gonna be able to spend time together again. And all the memories

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I was so excited when I got into my new 6th form. But then, the last couple of days have really hit me hard. How we're not gonna be in a lesson together again, how we're not gonna be able to spend time together again. And all the memories
    I'm going to start crying in a minute....lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]I'm going to start crying in a minute....lol
    I'm gonna cry too :bawling: I'll be a nightmare at my prom

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna cry too I'll be a nightmare at my prom
    you should have seen me on my prom night, mass of drunkeness telling my teachers how much i loved them :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]you should have seen me on my prom night, mass of drunkeness telling my teachers how much i loved them :p:
    I just managed not to cry today in the assembly, but at the prom I'll be a nightmare. I would cry on results day, but I'll *hopefully* be too pleased. Probably not though, i've been avoiding revision for the past week or so :s:

ReputationRep:
    I just managed not to cry today in the assembly, but at the prom I'll be a nightmare. I would cry on results day, but I'll *hopefully* be too pleased. Probably not though, i've been avoiding revision for the past week or so
    i wouldn't worry about it, my first A2 exam is in 3 weeks (chemistry module 4) and i havn't yet picked up a book, not one, not even made a single attempt to do any revision I'm starting tommorow, got all day locked in my room doing exam papers so i should be ok

whens your next exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]i wouldn't worry about it, my first A2 exam is in 3 weeks (chemistry module 4) and i havn't yet picked up a book, not one, not even made a single attempt to do any revision I'm starting tommorow, got all day locked in my room doing exam papers so i should be ok

whens your next exam?
    My first exam is on Monday, Spanish Listening and Reading. Then English Lit on Tuesday

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.