Turn on thread page Beta

Green Day Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Shout at a few kids?! :eek: Explain :p:
    Basically, these kids were messing round stacking chairs up. My boss saw them, and told them off, and told them to unstack the chairs. Then, the boss walked off, and the kids started to walk off too. I told them to unstack the chairs, and they denied all knowledge of it. Eventually, I got them to unstack the chairs, but as I turned my back, they walked off again. My colleague told me, and I screamed at them to put the chairs away. They did so, and left :p: Evil me...
    Do i use to many smilies in posts?!
    Nope :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Good choice....

wow, moving to spain, sounds good
    why thank you :p:

...it would be good 'cept it's in the middle of nowhere (it's the place with all the 60 year old farmers ) and it's boring as hell :mad:

anyways i'm not going with them so it doesn't really matter :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Basically, these kids were messing round stacking chairs up. My boss saw them, and told them off, and told them to unstack the chairs. Then, the boss walked off, and the kids started to walk off too. I told them to unstack the chairs, and they denied all knowledge of it. Eventually, I got them to unstack the chairs, but as I turned my back, they walked off again. My colleague told me, and I screamed at them to put the chairs away. They did so, and left :p: Evil me...

ooh...i'm crap at getting people to listen to me...i can't even control the primary school kids that i help my mum look after at sunday school...the little girls are all shy and quiet but the boys usually end up chasing me around the room :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:

:hahaha: some kids have no respect :mad:

ooh...i'm crap at getting people to listen to me...i can't even control the primary school kids that i help my mum look after at sunday school...the little girls are all shy and quiet but the boys usually end up chasing me around the room
    When they chase you round the room... it means they liek you.. :p: :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ooh...i'm crap at getting people to listen to me...i can't even control the primary school kids that i help my mum look after at sunday school...the little girls are all shy and quiet but the boys usually end up chasing me around the room :mad: :p:
    You know you love it really... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    When they chase you round the room... it means they liek you.. :p: :hahaha:
    eeeewwww!

ReputationRep:
    You know you love it really... :p:
    dude - last week some devil-child kept trying to stick sellotape in my hair!

kids are such smart-arses these days...coz they know you can't really do anything :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You're right, you can do nothing :mad: Stupid anti-corporal punishment laws :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You're right, you can do nothing :mad: Stupid anti-corporal punishment laws :mad:
    ...i've always thought of "accidently" helping them fall down the stairs :p:... i dunno i just think some kids could do with a smack (not hard)...not condoning child abuse or anything like that but my dad used to smack me (well not really smack more pat firmly) and it worked

ReputationRep:
    There are some kids I'd just love to punch.. but you didn't hear me say that :flute:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:...i don't think i've ever actually punched someone (except in karate but then i guess that doesn't count :p: )...i came close with this chavvy girl once but then all her chav mates turned up so i did a runner

ReputationRep:
    I haven't punched anyone in a long while...

ReputationRep:
    I haven't punched anyone in a long while...
    aw..what happened the last time you punched someone then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    aw..what happened the last time you punched someone then?
    Not a lot really, :p:, just me punching someone, other people doing stuff, then running away.

ReputationRep:
    Not a lot really, :p:, just me punching someone, other people doing stuff, then running away.
    ah...cool...i'm off for dinner now (yum yum)...so toodles :p: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    OK, enjoy dinner :hello:

ReputationRep:
    lol - are you that scary?
    I know that avatar looks horrifying... but...:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not scary, tho I used to be!
    Heya CoBo!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not scary, tho I used to be!Heya CoBo!
    No you didn't!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    No you didn't!!
    :eviltongu
    How da you know? :p:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.