The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6860
Yay!
I'm off now, see ya all around tomorrow!
:ciao:
brimstone
OK, can you stop spamming up the soc please?

yeah, and talking about the eurovision song contest isn't spamming at all... since when are green day related to a stupid europian contest?
brimstone
Yay!
I'm off now, see ya all around tomorrow!
:ciao:

night :smile: :ciao:
Woo! Go Finland!
hey cobo :wavey: ...how you been?...and yay Finland won! :biggrin:
YAY I know!!

Fantastista!

I'm good and you? Sorry darling, I need to go offline and discuss this incredibly thing with my friends (people used to say the hell will freeze b4 Finland wins the Eurovision contest!)
conservativebohemian
YAY I know!!

Fantastista!

I'm good and you? Sorry darling, I need to go offline and discuss this incredibly thing with my friends (people used to say the hell will freeze b4 Finland wins the Eurovision contest!)

aw well...enjoy it :biggrin: ...i'm off now too...not that there's anyone around to care :frown: ...so now i'm talking to myself like a mad lady who lives in an old creepy house and has lots of cats :frown: ...okay..rambling now :p: ..
conservativebohemian
YAY I know!!

Fantastista!

I never said this. Period.
prettyinpunk
aw well...enjoy it :biggrin: ...i'm off now too...not that there's anyone around to care :frown: ...so now i'm talking to myself like a mad lady who lives in an old creepy house and has lots of cats :frown: ...okay..rambling now :p: ..

:laugh:
Reply 6869
Mornin' all.
I'm popping onto TSR briefly before I start my full day of revision. I might see you at my lunch break, or if not, this evening :p:
Morning Brim :smile:
Reply 6871
Howdy :smile:
On lunch break the mo :p:
Yes, it wasn't until I had posted my reply that I noticed you had posted your morning greetings hours earlier... But it's morning somewhere :smile:

Revision day, eh? Suckstobeyou! :P
Reply 6873
It does suck to be me :frown: Especially with the fact that I have my (not so) first GCSE tomorrow, and I'm not even worried :s:
That's good! Worrying is bad. Baaad, baaad.
You're not worried because you know you'll do well :smile: I know you'll do well and I don't even know you (yet)

What exam?
Reply 6875
I've got my Spanish Listening and Reading tomorrow (as you can see in my sig :p:)
Reply 6876
brimstone
I've got my Spanish Listening and Reading tomorrow (as you can see in my sig :p:)

Good luck sir brimstone. :smile: I hope you're offline right now because you're revising. :wink:
Reply 6877
Ahhh. Lots of Eurovision talk in here. I see what conservativebohemian was talking about. :p: I feel the need to announce in this very thread that I got myself a copy of Croatia's song. Yay.
Good Luck Brim....

Finlands entry seemed to have placed itself on my ipod.... :ninja:

Love it... :bang:

Oh And Germanys song.... :biggrin:
Reply 6879
A.ndy
Good Luck Brim....

Finlands entry seemed to have placed itself on my ipod.... :ninja:

Love it... :bang:

Oh And Germanys song.... :biggrin:

I might have to get a copy of that too. :p:

You know up at the top of the screen where there's links to different places on TSR? That GD link should take people here. :cool:

Latest