Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    I need to try that; most of the positive rep I get is worth 0. :p: Even though I've actually helped those people out. :eek:
    Hehe, you can have some rep tomorrow :p:
    I suck up to mods!

ReputationRep:
    I need to try that; most of the positive rep I get is worth 0. :p: Even though I've actually helped those people out. :eek:
    same...but i s'pose it's not their fault if their rep ain't worth anything....and anyway it's the thought that counts :rolleyes: :p:

(Original post by brimstone)
    Hehe, you can have some rep tomorrow :p:
    I suck up to mods!
    I need to do something to deserve it first. :p:

Har, I have a feeling the mods hate me.

(Original post by prettyinpunk)
    same...but i s'pose it's not their fault if their rep ain't worth anything....and anyway it's the thought that counts :rolleyes: :p:
    It's a shame, though... makes it look like we've never helped anyone out. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I need to do something to deserve it first. :p:

Har, I have a feeling the mods hate me.
    You post here, therefore you deserve it.

Why do they hate you? I just say nice things to them, and it gets me places :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...i think brunettes are underrated :flute: :p:
    No way Ho-Zay :mad:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    some ******* just gave me neg rep saying 'heres some rep-enough for a new gem?' and making me lose a gem!
    I need pos rep now! And I need to resub to find out who did it!

ReputationRep:
    Bastante verdad!
    efectivamente

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I just repped you :confused:

ReputationRep:
    efectivamente
    No mentira!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    :eek: I just repped you :confused:
    :eek: Really?! OMG, you must have accidentally negged me :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    No way Ho-Zay :mad:

:p:
    huh?

You post here, therefore you deserve it.

Why do they hate you? I just say nice things to them, and it gets me places :p:
    I like the logic there. :p: Hehehe.

I think they hate me because I keep sending post reports asking them to move threads to Music when they're put in General Discussion or whatever. I know TSR won't fall apart if a thread's in the wrong place but I like things to be in the right place. :p: I can imagine they get very irritated having to deal with me wasting their time.

ReputationRep:
    oh my gosh-im soooooooo sorry, I just checked my User CP, and I negged you be mistake!! im so so sorry, I will rep you in like six days!!! Im so sorry, Brim :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I like the logic there. :p: Hehehe.

I think they hate me because I keep sending post reports asking them to move threads to Music when they're put in General Discussion or whatever. I know TSR won't fall apart if a thread's in the wrong place but I like things to be in the right place. :p: I can imagine they get very irritated having to deal with me wasting their time.
    I love to post report ... most of the time, it's just moving threads though :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    oh my gosh-im soooooooo sorry, I just checked my User CP, and I negged you be mistake!! im so so sorry, I will rep you in like six days!!! Im so sorry, Brim :hugs:
    Aw no, it's OK Jack I don't mind

ReputationRep:
    Bastante verdad!
    I'm liking the subtle spanish undertones Tonight is my very last "school night" in my whole life, ever! No longer can my mum say "don't be out late, don't forget it's a school night" or "we can't go to the pub on thursday it's a school night" for now i am an adult, and into the adult world i come

Yeah, brunettes rock
    we so do rock! Whoever said blondes have more fun was talking utter *******s :rolleyes:

some ******* just gave me neg rep saying 'heres some rep-enough for a new gem?' and making me lose a gem!
    I need pos rep now! And I need to resub to find out who did it!
    I did say something nasty....but it's jack so it's ok

ReputationRep:
    im really sorry.

I love to post report ... most of the time, it's just moving threads though :|
    So I'm not the only one making them move threads for no real reason? Good. :p: I just get annoyed when I see a music thread outside the music sub-forum. :eek: I'm a failure. :p:

Argh, just read about Jack Twist's accident.

ReputationRep:
    No mentira!
    exactamente

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.