Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conservativebohemian)
    Do post

I'm off now, evenings to everyone!
    bye :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conservativebohemian)
    And no, it doesn't sound boring at all, on the contrary.
    aww thanx :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Ooh sounds silvery :p: ... if i was a girl, I'd wear black I think

Post a pic!
    ...it's not really silvery..more dark grey but it looks a bit silvery in the light

black is supposed to be slimming...i dunno...my dress will do ...ah..if you were a girl..now that would be weird..i wonder what you'd look like?

since i'm 95% sure you're not all axe-wielding psycho killers i might post a pic (when i've taken some...and actually when i've got them back:p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ...it's not really silvery..more dark grey but it looks a bit silvery in the light

black is supposed to be slimming...i dunno...my dress will do ...ah..if you were a girl..now that would be weird..i wonder what you'd look like?

since i'm 95% sure you're not all axe-wielding psycho killers i might post a pic (when i've taken some...and actually when i've got them back:p:)

I lost my axe, so im not axe welding any more, just a psycho killer

:p:

Have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    I lost my axe, so im not axe welding any more, just a psycho killer

:p:

Have fun
    ah that's cool then :p:

fun?...hmm..that's debatable..crappy music and i can't even buy drinks!...oh well guess my friends'll have to bail me out of that one!

thanks though

ReputationRep:
    ah that's cool then :p:

fun?...hmm..that's debatable..crappy music and i can't even buy drinks!...oh well guess my friends'll have to bail me out of that one!

thanks though
    Crappy music and not being able to buy drinks to be drunk to dance to the cheesey chav crap.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    Crappy music and not being able to buy drinks to be drunk to dance to the cheesey chav crap.. :p:
    oh well...i'll just have to sneak my ipod in and steal peoples drinks while they're not looking :p:

ReputationRep:
    Rofl, iPods are good for one thing at least!
    Hmmm... I've still got my axe, but I rarely use it for killing now. :p: But if the right one comes along .... *sinister laugh*

Firstly, thanks Pip.

Secondly... wish I was going to a prom thing this summer. I want a new dress, dammit. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Buy a new dress anyway! And then hold a party in which to show it off :p:

Buy a new dress anyway! And then hold a party in which to show it off :p:
    What a fantastic idea. I found the most incredible dress this afternoon. It was black and white. Vertical stripes. Mmm.

ReputationRep:
    Rofl, iPods are good for one thing at least!
    Hmmm... I've still got my axe, but I rarely use it for killing now. :p: But if the right one comes along .... *sinister laugh*
    ..okay..maybe my assumptions were wrong after all :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    Firstly, thanks Pip.

Secondly... wish I was going to a prom thing this summer. I want a new dress, dammit. :p:
    you're welcome...and like brim said you should by a dress anyway...you never know when you might need one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    What a fantastic idea. I found the most incredible dress this afternoon. It was black and white. Vertical stripes. Mmm.
    ooh..it sounds nice ...how much was it?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like girls in dress', i prefere them in skinny jeans and hair over their eyes :cool: :rolleyes:

I wish i had a prom this year too..

Oh well.. ill just go to cheese night at the Bognor Pier Night club.. almost the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    I don't like girls in dress', i prefere them in skinny jeans and hair over their eyes :cool: :rolleyes:

Oh well.. ill just go to cheese night at the Bognor Pier Night club.. almost the same
    Emo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)

...well good luck with that :p:

i'm off for my dinner and to get ready so i'll see you all tomorrow with all the goss

bye :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Emo!
    Hell yeh... they are might fine them emo chicks..

Me myself.. i am not emo... thankfully

you're welcome...and like brim said you should by a dress anyway...you never know when you might need one :p:
    Very true.

ooh..it sounds nice ...how much was it?
    Just £30. :eek: It was a little summery one. It was so cool. I think I'm going to have to get it.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a thief. I announce I'm leaving and then come back, after you guys've good-byed me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.