The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7380
you do that :rofl:

are they? well I'll have to get into it first before them to convince them, doncha think? :p:

yes, I have one brother - a younger one. I used to never get along with him. We were always on each other throats and I could barely be near him. I knew I was the least liked sister bcoz of that :biggrin: but anyway, I guess I learned to tolerate him a few years back so now we're ok with each other. :redface:
layla*
you do that :rofl:

are they? well I'll have to get into it first before them to convince them, doncha think? :p:

yes, I have one brother - a younger one. I used to never get along with him. We were always on each other throats and I could barely be near him. I knew I was the least liked sister bcoz of that :biggrin: but anyway, I guess I learned to tolerate him a few years back so now we're ok with each other. :redface:

Aww... Bless your cotton sock.... :p:

true, get into Panic! right away.. i command you :hmmm:

Its ok, i know what you mean about your younger bro, i am always aruging with my sister... :biggrin:

Funny stuff :biggrin:
Reply 7382
A.ndrew
Aww... Bless your cotton sock.... :p:

true, get into Panic! right away.. i command you :hmmm:

Its ok, i know what you mean about your younger bro, i am always aruging with my sister... :biggrin:

Funny stuff :biggrin:

:rofl: not wearing any liked I told ya :p: :hahaha:

you can't command me. I'm your boss, remember?! :biggrin:

hmm...glad you do. but seriously, I don't know why, I just couldn't stand him. probably the fact that he was the only brother was why :biggrin:

it can be...he used to annoy me so much. we were always fighting and wrestling with each other - twas that bad. and I bruise easily, might I add...:redface:
layla*
:rofl: not wearing any liked I told ya :p: :hahaha:

you can't command me. I'm your boss, remember?! :biggrin:

hmm...glad you do. but seriously, I don't know why, I just couldn't stand him. probably the fact that he was the only brother was why :biggrin:

it can be...he used to annoy me so much. we were always fighting and wrestling with each other - twas that bad. and I bruise easily, might I add...:redface:

Ahh yes, i apologise boss.. You bruise easily.. Wimp... :p:

I am going to bed now boss.. :p:

:goodnight
Reply 7384
Aw wow - you guys have all said some nice stuff about me :smile: :hugs: Thanks :biggrin:
Pity I wasn't around to welcome our newest members in - heya guys :smile:
Reply 7385
Dirac1984
Hello, I am new to tsr, but brimstone persuaded me to join this society. I like greenday, they are a cool band. I am afraid I only have 2 albums, american idiot and International superhits :redface:, but its a start right? I don't know anywhere near as much as you do I expect.

Welcome to TSR and welcome to the Green Day society. :smile: I didn't think much of American Idiot but International Superhits was a great place to start, yeah. :p:
I'm quite new myself but what the heck; Welcome Dirac84!
May I just call you simply 84?

Andy, I just checked your profile, lovely picture!
But you hate Coldplay?
Reply 7387
He does? Fantastic. :p:

I'll be seeing them in a couple of weeks and people have told me that I'll change my mind about them once I've seen them live. We'll see.
hey CoBo and nb :smile:

...and hew new peeps!...guess i missed a lot last night then :p:
conservativebohemian
I'm quite new myself but what the heck; Welcome Dirac84!
May I just call you simply 84?

But you hate Coldplay?

where did Coldplay come from? :confused:
prettyinpunk
where did Coldplay come from? :confused:

Andy hates Coldplay.

Today's my birthday by the way.
:biggrin:
conservativebohemian
Andy hates Coldplay.

Today's my birthday by the way.
:biggrin:

...i was just confused what it had to do with his profile pic? :confused:

ooh, and;

HAPPY B'DAY!!!! :party:

...what are your plans then?..and how old are you (if you don't mind me asking :smile:)
Reply 7392
Afternoon Pip. :smile:

And Merry Birthday CoBo. :biggrin: Doing anything exciting this evening/in the next few days? :p:
It didn't have anything to do with his profile picture but he said in his profile he hated Coldplay.

Thanks!

I don't know, I had totally forgat about it myself. But lets hope my friends have arranged me something for this evening like they did last year:biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm turning 19. Well I am 19. Gosh, feels odd. Old.
n u c l e a r b d h
Afternoon Pip. :smile:

And Merry Birthday CoBo. :biggrin: Doing anything exciting this evening/in the next few days? :p:

Hey Nuclear, thanks!

I have no plans for tonight but hopefully other people will have for me. If not, it's fine as long as they make it up with nice presents :biggrin:
I'm also expecting a little something from my parents in a few days time.
conservativebohemian
It didn't have anything to do with his profile picture but he said in his profile he hated Coldplay.

Thanks!

I don't know, I had totally forgat about it myself. But lets hope my friends have arranged me something for this evening like they did last year:biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm turning 19. Well I am 19. Gosh, feels odd. Old.

aww...you have nice friends :smile: ...i'm off soon do more revision :frown:...so have fun if i've gone by your next post :biggrin:
I'm off myself :smile:

Probably won't be on tonight. So see you tomorrow!
Reply 7397
:eek:
Happy Birthday CoBo!
Reply 7398
conservativebohemian
Hey Nuclear, thanks!

I have no plans for tonight but hopefully other people will have for me. If not, it's fine as long as they make it up with nice presents :biggrin:
I'm also expecting a little something from my parents in a few days time.

Hehehe, cool. I'd organise a party for you but I don't know who you are/where you live/who to invite. :wink: But I would. And that's what matters. :p:

Hope your day's been blingtacular so far. :p:
conservativebohemian

But you hate Coldplay?

Thank you, tis a lovely picture of the delightful sea side dump i mean town called Bognor Regis, not sure why :confused:

I hate coldplay, chris martin annoys me, almost as much as Fearne Cotton and That girl that used to be on pop world :mad:

Happy b'day btw CoBo.. :smile:

Pip
...i was just confused what it had to do with his profile pic?

I think it was my description, i say i can't stand coldplay and a few other bands.. :smile:

I :love: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams at the moment.. after hearing it in HMV again.. :smile:

Sweet bliss

Latest