Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Dirac1984)
    Thankyou for welcoming me n u c l e a r b u d d h a.

I have to admit I don't like American Idiot as much, but it is not too bad.
    'Tis quite alright.

Yeah, American Idiot's ok. I mean... as an album, it's fine but I always find myself comparing it to Dookie and so I'm always disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    *Sigh*
    I don't like revision

(Original post by brimstone)
    *Sigh*
    I don't like revision
    Neither do I, sir. Neither do I.

I hope you're giving yourself a break right now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    revision is sucky

anyone around?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: I'm around, but briefly
    I'm worried that I won't have enough time to fit all my revision in. The next few days are gonna be spent looking at Science, then I've still got French, History (a lot of history!), Food, Media, Maths and English. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    aww...good luck!..i know you're gonna do great!

i'm sitting in my pyjamas

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Pyjamas? ^o)... it's 4 in the afternoon! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    aww..but pyjamas rock!...i had a bath and thought hmm...since i'm not going out i might as well wear comfy clothes! :p:

i have nice huge baggy trousers..they're purple..and checkered..and nice..

ReputationRep:
    :eek:
    Ah, makes sense then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

How is life treating you?

ReputationRep:
    hey CoBo...not bad..ooh and thanx for the rep

how was your b'day?

ReputationRep:
    No FLC for me today.. its raining...

ReputationRep:
    what's FLC? :confused:

the weather's crazy...it's alternating between bright sunshine and torrential downpours..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conservativebohemian)
    Hello everyone!

How is life treating you?
    heyyyyyy :hello:

Happy Belated Birthday btw CoBo!

sorry, don't know your fav colour. How was it? 19, I hear. woohooo.....! :cheers: gosh, now I feel so old...

the weather's nice here....teehee

ReputationRep:
    quick random question...how many socs can you join, coz the FAQ says 4 (or 7 if you're a sub)...but if i'm part of say 7 socs..what happens when my sub runs out? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    quick random question...how many socs can you join, coz the FAQ says 4 (or 7 if you're a sub)...but if i'm part of say 7 socs..what happens when my sub runs out? :confused:
    no, I believe you can join 7 socs. I've had 7 socs on my lists even before I was a sub.

ReputationRep:
    ah cool...thanks for clearing that up

i'm bored ...i should probably go and figure out how to integrate parametric equations soon..

ReputationRep:
    According to pig, it's only a bug that allows people to join 7 socs. Subs can join 6, non subs can join 4 (without the bug!). When the sub runs out, you keep being a member of the socs .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    According to pig, it's only a bug that allows people to join 7 socs. Subs can join 6, non subs can join 4 (without the bug!). When the sub runs out, you keep being a member of the socs .
    so...i might be able to join 7 but i may only be able to join 6?...and when my sub runs out i'll keep being a member of them even though it's more than 4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ah cool...thanks for clearing that up

i'm bored ...i should probably go and figure out how to integrate parametric equations soon..
    integration....I'm so bad at it.

^o) a bug? what kind of bug? how did that evil creature allow me to join 7 socs in total? :confused: ah, I know...I must've bribed it. :evil:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.