ReputationRep:
    NB, you never said you had an eyebrow piercing! :eek:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...02&postcount=9
    I've got some questions to ask you now!

(Original post by brimstone)
    NB, you never said you had an eyebrow piercing! :eek:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...02&postcount=9
    I've got some questions to ask you now!
    Hehehe, well spotted. I've taken it out now but I put in it every few days so that the hole doesn't close up (so that I can put a bar back in whenever I feel like it without having to get it re-pierced). What would you like to ask? :p:

:eek:
    Well, this is reasoned debate, discussion and chat here :p:
    And I've got 1600 posts in the MUN forum
    You geek. Hehehe.

I have 7123 in the music sub-forum at the moment but that place is a little spammy. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    Hehehe, well spotted. I've taken it out now but I put in it every few days so that the hole doesn't close up (so that I can put a bar back in whenever I feel like it without having to get it re-pierced). What would you like to ask? :p:
    Yea, that's what I was wondering :p:. Basically, I wanted to know :
    1) How long did it take to heal? After that, is it easy to take in and out? Can you leave it out for long periods of time (ie. 6-8hrs) without the hole closing up?
    2) What eyebrow? How much did it cost? How old were you?

:p: Sorry for all those questions!

ReputationRep:
    You geek. Hehehe.

I have 7123 in the music sub-forum at the moment but that place is a little spammy. :p:
    :eek: :bawling:
    You only have 1000 posts outside of music :p:. You... music lover :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I want to get my lip pierced. Just ain't been arsed to do it yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    I want to get my lip pierced. Just ain't been arsed to do it yet
    :eek: Get it done! It'll look good! And then we wanna see pics afterwards :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Get it done! It'll look good! And then we wanna see pics afterwards :p:
    The pain factor comes into play.. Ill have to pluck up the courage..

ReputationRep:
    The pain factor comes into play.. Ill have to pluck up the courage..
    Apparently, the pain isn't so bad. They sometimes 'freeze' the lip. You should check out bmezine.com - lots of good piercing info and stories there.
    This is from someone who had a lip piercing :
    'I honestly could not believe the LACK of pain that I experienced. There was no pain at all. There was a weird sensation,however. I felt the needle go through my lip,and it gave me a chilling type feeling. But NO PAIN. '

Yea, that's what I was wondering :p:. Basically, I wanted to know :
    1) How long did it take to heal? After that, is it easy to take in and out? Can you leave it out for long periods of time (ie. 6-8hrs) without the hole closing up?
    It took about a month for it to look like it had been there forever (no swelling, no red patches, etc. etc.). For the first 6 months, though, I'd take it out for P.E. at school and the hole would partly close up in just an hour. So... if you can avoid taking the bar/ring out for the first 6 months, that'd be a good idea. After those 6 months I had no problems and I could leave the bar out for days at a time and not have a problem.

2) What eyebrow? How much did it cost? How old were you?
    I had my left eyebrow pierced because it's easier for a right-handed person to take the bar out on that side. It cost about £25, I think. And I think I'd just turned 16 but I might've been a little younger.

:p: Sorry for all those questions!
    Don't be. :p: Sorry about my poor answers.

ReputationRep:
    Needles scare me...

It will feel weird with a lip piercing there. Especially when drinking and that. I might get it done for August Holidays.. Also might get my eye brow done on my right.. not left..

ReputationRep:
    hey ....i'm on a study break/having lunch

..i wanna get my nose pierced but my dad would actually screw..and he really scares me..so no

ReputationRep:
    It took about a month for it to look like it had been there forever (no swelling, no red patches, etc. etc.). For the first 6 months, though, I'd take it out for P.E. at school and the hole would partly close up in just an hour. So... if you can avoid taking the bar/ring out for the first 6 months, that'd be a good idea. After those 6 months I had no problems and I could leave the bar out for days at a time and not have a problem.
    Hmmm... the thing is, I'd get it done start of July, and I might have to take it out for my new sixth form for a period of 6-7hrs, so I'm worried that it might heal up then while I'm at school :s:
    I had my left eyebrow pierced because it's easier for a right-handed person to take the bar out on that side. It cost about £25, I think. And I think I'd just turned 16 but I might've been a little younger.
    Ooh, OK. I've got my left ear pierced, so I'm wondering whether I should get the left eyebrow done or the right eyebrow. Hmmm...
    Don't be. :p: Sorry about my poor answers.
    They're not poor, they're very helpful. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Needles scare me...

It will feel weird with a lip piercing there. Especially when drinking and that. I might get it done for August Holidays.. Also might get my eye brow done on my right.. not left..
    :eek: Needles scare me too, but just close your eyes and let them get it over and done with.
    Yea, get your eyebrow pierced too so I can see how good it looks with both done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    hey ....i'm on a study break/having lunch

..i wanna get my nose pierced but my dad would actually screw..and he really scares me..so no
    Heya :hello:
    Trust me, when it comes to parents, persuasion works . I sat down with my Dad, who was originally very anti-eyebrow piercing, and talked with him. I came out of that talk with permission to get it done.

ReputationRep:
    Might look weird on the right hand side, as i can't have it on the left.

:rofl: ill get it done, so you know if they look good together or not :p:

ReputationRep:
    :party:
    Why can't you have it done on the left?

ReputationRep:
    Heya :hello:
    Trust me, when it comes to parents, persuasion works . I sat down with my Dad, who was originally very anti-eyebrow piercing, and talked with him. I came out of that talk with permission to get it done.
    ..trust me that won't work...i've been trying to persuade him ever since i saw Mel C from the Spice Girls (that's not why i wanted one btw :p:)...and i can't get it done behind his back coz i'm used up my nine lives so to speak...and he scares me..

my dad doesn't do talking..he does "i don't care what you say, I'M the one in charge here!!!" (in a loud voice) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :party:
    Why can't you have it done on the left?
    I got punched above my left eye, and it left a kind of permanent scar (small) :rofl: and it hurts.. so having it done would hurt alot..

Nose Piercings on a girl :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    my dad doesn't do talking..he does "i don't care what you say, I'M the one in charge here!!!" (in a loud voice) :rolleyes:
    I'm so lucky, my dad rarely shouts - he's calm, chilled and will to negotiate

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.