That's it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    That's it!
    He is a legend... :cool:

A mental Legend at that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    I have no claim to fame... only famous ppl here are: Nicolas Lyndhurst (rodders), Jack Dee, Phil Collins, Miss Bouquet (keeping up appearences)

:rofl:

This place is an old people paradise.... :ninja:

i have no claim to fame either...but the singer from Maroon5 did almost steal my pen once (note to brim; he almost took it..not mugged me for it )

..and i once saw Peter Andre (and other z-list people from I'm A Celebrity..) and two of the people from Busted, and Elton John (passing by very briefly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)

i have no claim to fame either...but the singer from Maroon5 did almost steal my pen once (note to brim; he almost took it..not mugged me for it )

..and i once saw Peter Andre (and other z-list people from I'm A Celebrity..) and two of the people from Busted, and Elton John (passing by very briefly)
    Peter Andre is an A-List superstar... :mad: how dare you call him a Z-Listed one... :p:

Adam Levey or whatever his name is almost stole your pen? Terrible..

ReputationRep:

:eek: The *******! *Gets CoBo's baseball bat*

ReputationRep:

Yeh that channel is pathetic, even had "Prince Charming" as one of the worse songs made, when its clearly one of the best
    That's insane. So going by their countdown things, Coldplay are better than Adam And The Ants and that's clearly wrong.

Howdy people. If anybody feels like voting for me in the poll in the About forum so that it looks like I have friends I'd be ever so grateful. Or vote for F1.

I want them to take my name off the poll.

ReputationRep:
    aww...he gave it back though :p:

i'm surprised "*******" didn't get filtered out

..oh yeah and i saw the Black Eyed Peas once and David Coulthard (who was v orange :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    That's insane. So going by their countdown things, Coldplay are better than Adam And The Ants and that's clearly wrong.

Howdy people. If anybody feels like voting for me in the poll in the About forum so that it looks like I have friends I'd be ever so grateful. Or vote for F1.

I want them to take my name off the poll.
    Prince Charming is a great song, i love it.. :rofl: they look so cool in that video...

Ill vote for you in that poll thing. You deserve the Member of the Month :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm surprised "*******" didn't get filtered out
    Yea, they don't filter ******* or *****... probably because they can refer to a child born out of wedlock or a female dog.
    *clever*

NB , I'll vote for you

ReputationRep:
    Yea, they don't filter ******* or *****... probably because they can refer to a child born out of wedlock or a female dog.
    *clever*

NB , I'll vote for you
    :dito:

TMF is just stupid...they had Kelly Clarkson in their countdown for biggest career disasters or something :rolleyes:

..and Prince Charming is a cool song..

You don't really have to vote for me. :p: I was hoping I'd get my name taken from the poll.

Why on earth was Kelly Clarkson in a 'worst [whatever]' countdown? She's great and her latest album's done well and her singles always do well. TMF is a rubbish channel and I never even realised.

ReputationRep:
    How do you get warning points? :rofl:

Prince charming
    Prince charming
    Ridicule is nothing to be scared of
    Dont you ever, dont you ever
    Stop being dandy, showing me youre handsome

Superb....

ReputationRep:
    You don't really have to vote for me. :p: I was hoping I'd get my name taken from the poll.

Why on earth was Kelly Clarkson in a 'worst [whatever]' countdown? She's great and her latest album's done well and her singles always do well. TMF is a rubbish channel and I never even realised.
    TMF used to be good.. now its just.. Pathetic...

I bought the kelly clarkson album, and i love it

Prince charming
    Prince charming
    Ridicule is nothing to be scared of
    Dont you ever, dont you ever
    Stop being dandy, showing me youre handsome

Superb....
    You want warning points? :eek: Uh... insult people. Write in text language constantly. Make threads in D&D about what you had for lunch this time last year. Be creative.

...Why do you want warning points? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Too late :p:

Too late :p:
    Damn. :p: Thank you. It'll look like I have a friend now. :cool: Hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    Go to a post report, and type poop or summink. Or post anon in H&R spamming ... I did that and got some points

ReputationRep:
    TMF used to be good.. now its just.. Pathetic...

I bought the kelly clarkson album, and i love it
    aw don't be embarrassed..i love it too

ReputationRep:
    Damn. :p: Thank you. It'll look like I have a friend now. :cool: Hehehe.
    Three friends!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.