The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7820
A.ndrew
How do you find that info out? Im useless with computers and the net.. :frown:

Er, I just went on the Members list, put it in order of post count, and counted how many people were ahead of me :redface:
Reply 7821
conservativebohemian
:rofl: I thought you've been here for ages!

I've been here a little over month (joined 22nd Apr) and I've already posted 335 posts.

And I only majorly started posting in February, so it's kinda only 4 months :redface: ... don't worry, one day you will reach new heights like I have :p:
conservativebohemian
:rofl: I thought you've been here for ages!

I've been here a little over month (joined 22nd Apr) and I've already posted 335 posts.

Ive only been here 4-5 months, and had all these posts, mainly cos i don't waste time in 'chat' - crap forum that... :smile:
whooo 4 hours of chemistry revision down and the night is mine :biggrin:

Hows things with everyone?
Reply 7824
A.ndrew
Ive only been here 4-5 months, and had all these posts, mainly cos i don't waste time in 'chat' - crap forum that... :smile:

Well, you had quite a few extra posts, but that Listening thread got moved :frown:
Reply 7825
.:fluff:.
whooo 4 hours of chemistry revision down and the night is mine :biggrin:

Hows things with everyone?

:hello: Steph :hugs:
Er... I'm good thanks :smile:
What were you looking at in Chemistry?
What were you looking at in Chemistry?

Module 1 AS chemistry, I'm resitting it for the third time in a week, you'd think i knew it all by now. Is prolly the easiest chemistry exam though.

Hows ur revisiong going hun, or have u given up for the day?
Reply 7827
Ooh OK. What kind of stuff comes up in that then? Lemme guess, electron shells? :p: 'the old Lie'. (Dulce et Decorum Est!)

Er... revision is over for the day. I got too bored by photosynthesis :frown:
Reply 7828
brimstone
Ooh OK. What kind of stuff comes up in that then? Lemme guess, electron shells? :p: 'the old Lie'. (Dulce et Decorum Est!)

Er... revision is over for the day. I got too bored by photosynthesis :frown:

Chem and Bio...:biggrin: Good match. Now to add a touch of Physics in there. Gravity pulls the two couple together. :rofl:
I used to hate Science at school, mainly because the teacher was a tosser..

And was as thick as two short planks... :mad: Messed me up for double science for 2 years running :mad:

:hmmm:
Reply 7830
Awww poor you Andy. My teachers weren't that bad actually. That's probably why I still like science. Honestly, I haven't studied sh*t about physics so I dunno anything about the subject. Weird though since my dad took that subject while he was in uni and I'm here being rather clueless about the subject.
Awww :hugs:

Infact.. most of my final years at school i had complete idiotic teachers who were stupid.. But i still passed my GCSE's some how :ninja:

I miss school :frown:
Reply 7832
A.ndrew
Awww :hugs:

Infact.. most of my final years at school i had complete idiotic teachers who were stupid.. But i still passed my GCSE's some how :ninja:

I miss school :frown:

:laugh: Doesn't idiotic = stupid. :wtf?: :biggrin:

:hahaha: You were a genius - that's how you managed to pass. I'm pissed off at those people who are just bright and grasp things easily - they don't even have to study coz they understand and remember the stuff that were thought well. :hmpf:

Same here. I actually miss school :frown: And we're graduating soon. Partly the reason why I've been a lil down lately.
Aww :hugs:

I miss my old mates, i ain't seen some of them for 6+ years now, occasionally bump into them in a club or pub, but we aren't 'mates' as such any more. I didn't do hardly any studying. But i still managed to pass them somehow :confused:

I miss Automotive Eng and Music... :bawling:

It'll be all good Layla, :hugs:
Reply 7834
I shall hope it will :frown: I'm not looking forward to uni anymore tbh. The excitement has disappeared. But thanks anyway trying to cheer me up Andy-Fandy. :hugs:

:eek: You had a taste of Engineering, didn't you? Man, must be fun looking at all those gadgets. But to use them, uhhh, I think I'd stay away from them for the moment.

Music seems quite fun though. :biggrin: What did you do then?
Nonsense Layla.. Uni will be great, and you will love it.. :smile:

Yeh, a taste of Car Mechanica for 3 years.. it was fun :smile: as we sometimes got to drive the cars around, until someone put one through the school garage door while it was down.. :rofl:

Music was fun, just generally jeyboard stuff, no real instruments, as the music teachers at my school were crap too, and used to hide all the guitars and that :mad:

Also did Geography, History, French, English, Science.. all that crap.. :smile:

Wish id done spanish now..
Reply 7836
I'm not sure about that anymore. :frown:

:cool: Sounds great. I'd like to be in the passenger seat of that car. Haha...taste a bit of danger would've been cool.

Bah, you do know French you silly goose. Said you didn't know any French but Spanish. I'll getcha for that one later....:>.<:
Reply 7837
:ninja:
Swiftly entering the society before work.
French rocks :p:
Reply 7838
Welcome to our newest members, Lynnie and Biffy Clyro
Reply 7839
:party: Welcome new members. :cheers:

:hello: Hi again Alfie! But methink it's time to get off now...c ya! And start working! :p:

:wavey:

Latest