Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1) Manchester has a better rep than Hull (1-0 Manchester)
    2) Manchester has my boyfriend (2-0 Manchester)
    3) Hull is closer to home (2-1 Manchester)
    4) Manchester is the home of clubbing (3-1 Manchester)

Not really helping myself am i...

Anyhooo, hows the maths going or have u given up?

ReputationRep:
    Well, it looks like Manchester would be good for you .

I've just finished dying my hair!

ReputationRep:
    hey steph and brim :hello:...good news about your g'dad then brim?

don't you have to replied already steph?...if not i guess it looks like you're going to manc then :p:

ooh...what does your hair look like then brim?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Pip

Well not really good news, apparently they discovered today that he'd had a heart attack yesterday :s: but they hope he'll be alright

My hair... black with a purple-ish tinge :p: Very nice

ReputationRep:
    :eek: ...something like that happened to my g'dad..he had a stroke but they didn't realise until the next day at the hospital...despite the fact that half of his body was paralysed :rolleyes:

purple?...:cool: ...i was gonna get purply coloured highlights..but i went for dark red instead

ReputationRep:
    Aw no, :hugs: @ Pip

Well, before my prom, I'm gonna go to a salon and get blue put in. Which means I'll only have the purple for three weeks... God, my hair's gonna fall out :eek:
    What colour is your hair naturally?

ReputationRep:
    thanks ...:hugs: for brim too

lol..blue should be cool..but you have to post pics of the purple first :p:...your hair probably won't fall out (much :p:)...mine did get a bit screwed up after i kept colouring it so i'm just letting it grow out a bit before i start again

i'm gonna be off soon since my dinner is nearly ready :eating:

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy dinner

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, and it doesn't look that purple in pics/webcam, just in person :p:

ReputationRep:
    boo! i'm back! :p: ...anyone around?

(Original post by brim)
    Ooh, and it doesn't look that purple in pics/webcam, just in person
    ah cool

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You scared me :mad:
    :p:

LOL , so how's life Pip?

ReputationRep:
    aww..sorry :p:

i'm not sure...i keep having mild panics about my mech exam...but the rest of the time i'm really not bothered about it..which is slightly worrying..

oh and i found out that the maths exam paper's been leaked

on a plus note...it's summer soon...woo!

how's life with you then?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: It's been leaked?! Grade boundaries are gonna be going up then

And another :eek: - I've got my Maths Non Calculator paper today at 2. So nervous :s:

ReputationRep:
    aww...i'm sure you're gonna do great!...just try not to freak out if you get stuck on something...be prepared to not understand stuff..that way if it happens you won't get flustered about it and can concentrate on trying to figure it out

nah - apparently they have back up papers...but they're not so good..like some of the questions might not be worded well and stuff, basically the papers just "lack quality"...well that's what someone was saying in the thread about it so i dunno how reliable that is :p:

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    nah - apparently they have back up papers...but they're not so good..like some of the questions might not be worded well and stuff, basically the papers just "lack quality"...well that's what someone was saying in the thread about it so i dunno how reliable that is
    should go very well with my answers that "lack quality" and if anything the grade boundaries should come down a little shouldn't they? Or is that just wish ful thinking on my part? :p:

don't you have to replied already steph?...if not i guess it looks like you're going to manc then
    Yeah, but i could go through clearing to get my place at manchester back, oh the joys :rolleyes:

Good Luck with your maths paper Brim, just do you're best, you can't do much more, sure you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys
    Argh, bloody Sine graphs and ****ing diagram questions still elude me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]should go very well with my answers that "lack quality" and if anything the grade boundaries should come down a little shouldn't they? Or is that just wish ful thinking on my part? :p:

Yeah, but i could go through clearing to get my place at manchester back, oh the joys :rolleyes:

Good Luck with your maths paper Brim, just do you're best, you can't do much more, sure you'll be fine
    :rofl:

ah yeah..i forgot abouot clearing...made up your mind yet?

(Original post by brim)
    Thanks guys
    Argh, bloody Sine graphs and ****ing diagram questions still elude me
    lol..wait til you have to have to translate the graphs of the inverse trig functions..you'll be praying for these days :p:

ReputationRep:
    ah yeah..i forgot abouot clearing...made up your mind yet?
    Not quite, think we're going to have a serious "talk" about it later....god i hate being serious :rolleyes: :p:

Argh, bloody Sine graphs and ****ing diagram questions still elude me
    ARGH your bringing it all back to me, ****ing hate maths i was always rubbish at it, still am. Infact, come to think of it, I've never actually usedf anything i learnt in GCSE maths, apart from spearmans in psychology :rolleyes:

Slightly off topic, gotta go driving and I'v lost my house keys which means leaving my house empty and unlocked for an hour and half!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    lol..wait til you have to have to translate the graphs of the inverse trig functions..you'll be praying for these days :p:
    Trust me, those days will never ever ever come!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]ARGH your bringing it all back to me, ****ing hate maths i was always rubbish at it, still am. Infact, come to think of it, I've never actually usedf anything i learnt in GCSE maths, apart from spearmans in psychology :rolleyes:

Slightly off topic, gotta go driving and I'v lost my house keys which means leaving my house empty and unlocked for an hour and half!:eek:
    lol, I learned Spearman's for GCSE Stats... we got the formula given to us, but I still remember it today.
    rs = 1-6 sigma D^2/ n(n^2-1)
    Damn useless info clogging up my brain :mad:

:eek: Leaving the house unlocked and empty :eek:!?!?!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.