Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wooo finally someone that likes GG's!! Im watching an episode from the 5th series that i have on DVD, buutt i don't have my favourite episode becuase they sent me a box set with TWO disc 1's GRRRR!! :mad: and they wouldn't change it cause they said they were out of stock.

Rant over

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Pinky: Yea next time...

Beth: That shucks! Excuses, excuses, excuses. Why them...:mad: I'll hunt them down and chase 'em till they give you a refund. :p: (If only I was that brave hih)

Sleeping time now. Nighty night all! :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Gilmore Girls? whats that?!

I sat through 2 episodes of Des Housewifes earlier, Terri Hatcher... Woah!!

ReputationRep:
    :party: someone subbed pip :party:!

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    Aw... just got up
    Yeah, the Shoutbox rocks :p:.

ReputationRep:
    hey

woo!...someone subbed me :party:...but i don't know who ...is there anyway i can find out?

ReputationRep:
    Heya

Er... you can post a thread in the Back Room and hope that someone owns up...but otherwise, you can't

Not looking forward to my exam today...

My room has got really messy :eek:! I can't wait till after the exams when I can tidy it properly

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo. :yy: Go pinky! I like your pink username btw. :p:

ReputationRep:
    ah thanks

messy room? tsk tsk :p:...my room is amazingly tidy for the first time in a while...although it's really too small to get messy :p:

good luck today...what subject? (sorry too lazt to check your sig )

ReputationRep:
    :eek: My room is usually tidy too, but revision materials, and lack of time have allowed it to get messy. Plus, the fact that there was some DIY done there a week ago, and I haven't tidied it up from that adds to the mess....

:eek: again! I've got English, Media Paper. Can't really revise for it, so I'm spending all my time on TSR instead

:hello: layla/lyla!

ReputationRep:
    I keep forgetting if this is the fob soc or the gd soc! They look basically the same minus brimmy :p:

ReputationRep:
    hey layla ...i like it too :p:

ReputationRep:
    My room is sooo messy books everrrrrywhere, I can't wait until the summer when i can get rid of alllllll the work stuff woo!

ReputationRep:
    @ Beth - :eek: :rofl:, why - are you subscribed to both?

ReputationRep:
    Indeeedy, was especially confusing last night i checked one soc then went back to usercp and the other had been posted on! Got sooo confuseddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    My room is sooo messy books everrrrrywhere, I can't wait until the summer when i can get rid of alllllll the work stuff woo!
    I can't wait till the end of next week, when I can bin all of my Science, Maths, History and English stuff
    :eek: By this time next week, most of my GCSEs will be finished :proud:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Hey all.

:eek: Alfie. That's not nice. I'm subcribed to both too, just like pinky as well. :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Indeeedy, was especially confusing last night i checked one soc then went back to usercp and the other had been posted on! Got sooo confuseddd
    Hehe, I couldn't even get on here most of last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyla*)
    :eek: Alfie. That's not nice. I'm subcribed to both too, just like pinky as well. :eviltongu
    :eek: I'm lost - what's not nice?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I can't wait till the end of next week, when I can bin all of my Science, Maths, History and English stuff
    :eek: By this time next week, most of my GCSEs will be finished :proud:
    Good to hear. I'm done with my exams 2 weeks ago. :aetsch: :hahaha:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.