Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyla*)
    My friends and I are planning on a trip to Spain too. :s: Weird coincidence again. :p:
    :eek: its like we are twins :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyla*)
    Dont worry beth. Its like this at the GD soc. You just go off for a min and so many posts are already up so you get lost easily.
    Hehe, we've been pretty much dead over the past few days though... can't be helped really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Hehe, we've been pretty much dead over the past few days though... can't be helped really
    Ah well I think i should take the credit for its revival :p::p:

ReputationRep:
    last two years i forgot about results day...that way i don't worry about it...right now i'm concentrating on getting through the exams!

aww spain..i'm going with my 'rents :rolleyes: ....but then i'm going to Paris (or somewhere else the Eurostar reaches :p: ) with my mates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Ah well I think i should take the credit for its revival :p::p:
    :party: Of course you should
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    last two years i forgot about results day...that way i don't worry about it...right now i'm concentrating on getting through the exams!
    :eek: Did you turn up to get your results?
    aww spain..i'm going with my 'rents :rolleyes: ....but then i'm going to Paris (or somewhere else the Eurostar reaches :p: ) with my mates!
    Are you going to that same place with no electricity?

ReputationRep:
    yeah...i remember the good old days when we got through like 50 pages a day :p:

ReputationRep:
    that sounds really cool! (holiday plans!)

ReputationRep:
    My prom is in three weeks I think :s: ... or is it two :confused:
    Aw... I'm really scared for results day :eek:
    My prom's in 2. I'm not going methinks. I'm not too keen partying with drunk people. I've had enough of it so my friends and I are planning a separate celebration for us.

Originally Posted by beth...
    :eek: its like we are twins :p:
    Freaky! But :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's certainly coz of me being there that time. I used to talk alot during those old golden days. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, those were the days. Oh, and when Jack Twist posted on a regular basis too :p:

ReputationRep:
    I gotta go to my prom seeing as ive organised it tehehe, buttt it should be cool and i love my dress :p:!! And a load of us are staying at the hotel overnight

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Did you turn up to get your results?

Are you going to that same place with no electricity?
    lol yeah...i just made sure i didn't remember the exact date and got my parents to remind me a couple of days before...so i could just chill out and not worry about it

yeah - no electricity and old farmers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyla*)
    My prom's in 2. I'm not going methinks. I'm not too keen partying with drunk people. I've had enough of it so my friends and I are planning a separate celebration for us.
    :eek: You should go! Last time to see everyone and all that
    At least your prom allows alcohol - mine doesn't. Apparently, they're going to breathalyse everyone :p:

How come you were asking about my sexuality the other day ^o)...?

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired but I gotta go to school this afternoon. What's everyone's plan for today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    I gotta go to my prom seeing as ive organised it tehehe, buttt it should be cool and i love my dress :p:!! And a load of us are staying at the hotel overnight
    Aw, I'm hiring a tux for mine. I'd buy one, but they're very expensive, and I'll only grow out of it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyla*)

Freaky! But :cool:
    :rofl:...but it's really funny...especially the next day when they can't remember what they got up to :p:

doing something with your friends sounds nice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyla*)
    I'm tired but I gotta go to school this afternoon. What's everyone's plan for today?
    Er... well I've got an exam at 2, and then I'll revise this evening.
    Why are you going in to school?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You should go! Last time to see everyone and all that
    At least your prom allows alcohol - mine doesn't. Apparently, they're going to breathalyse everyone :p:

How come you were asking about my sexuality the other day ^o)...?
    Actually we're not allowed alcohol too, but knowing the people in my grade, they'll probably going to find a way to smug in some alcohol like they did last year.

I was? :confused: When?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, those were the days. Oh, and when Jack Twist posted on a regular basis too :p:
    yeah..he's not been in for a while...although i think he popped in yesterday?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.