Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Shup sciences are THE best
    I beg to differ, Chem 4, 5 and 6 will probably be the worst days of my life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]I beg to differ, Chem 4, 5 and 6 will probably be the worst days of my life :rolleyes:
    yeh true, i took chem 4 in jan so my second try on monday...woo.....:mad:

Chem 6 = my death

ReputationRep:
    yeh true, i took chem 4 in jan so my second try on monday...woo.....:vmad:

Chem 6 = my death
    Me too, took chemistry 4 in january the same day as my psychology 4 exam, i came out with a lovely shiny U. Got chem 4 on monday, geology 6 on tuesday and psychology 5 on wednesday, what a nice week, followed by 5 days of solid chemistry 5 and 6 revision with the hope of coming out with atleast a D at the end of it all

Are you doing AQA?

ReputationRep:
    Nah im doing edexcel, i got 3marks off an A but my teacher is still making me retake it :mad:

I have Chem monday and bio tuesday morn yurgh! Then friday synoptic bio and finally chem synoptic urgh

ReputationRep:
    I have to most appauling chemistry teacher in the world, theres only 3 of us in the chemistry group and 2 of us failed chem 4 and the other passed with a low E. I'm going to have to revise 24 hours a day to make sure i get a decent grade. It's horrible because with my other 2 subjects i'm confident of getting and A, just chemistry that's driving me mad :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Im not confident on any of my subjects

ReputationRep:
    Im not confident on any of my subjects :frown:
    3 marks off an A in chem 4, i think I'd have alot of confidence

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but mod 4 is my best lol, i don't know whhat im gonna get in 5+6! Eeekkk. Rarrgh i neeed AAB or ill die.

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaaaawnnn, mmm a lovely day of chem bio and geog cramming FUN

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, just finished my second science exam. Hard!
    And my 6th form has contacted me telling me they can't offer English Lang at A Level, which is pretty good, so I'll be doing Government and Politics instead.

ReputationRep:
    are greenday gonna tour this year?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... can't say for certain but it looks unlikely. I think they're on a 'rest break' this year.

ReputationRep:
    grrrrrrrrrr!!! Last year was so good and now blink 182 have split up no one decent is touring

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I know, I love blink 182 :love: but not as much as Green Day
    Oh well, suppose we'll just have to wait

(Original post by brimstone)
    Oooh, just finished my second science exam. Hard!
    And my 6th form has contacted me telling me they can't offer English Lang at A Level, which is pretty good, so I'll be doing Government and Politics instead.
    Everyone in the Government and Politics class failed it at AS (well majority got E's, one got a C). Then because so many did rubbish, they didn't carry it on for A2, the teacher was unwilling to teach such an incapable class.

On a side note, it does look interesting. We study electoral reform in History.. slightly interesting.. okay not really.

ReputationRep:
    i know greenday were mind blowing at milton keynes i've seen blink twice. im not too keen on the new after blink band angels and airwaves

ReputationRep:
    I've seen blink 2/3 times now there were good the first times but the last gig they did at brixton was one of the worst gigs ive evvver been too!

I felt like listening 2 blink today in the car, ah the memories of my childhood :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i get like that, reminds me off old stuff. Yeah the second gig at the NEC i saw them at wasnt as good as when i saw that at Wembley, didnt really seem to get the crowd going as much

ReputationRep:
    The gig was horrible at brixton, the lights were toooo flashy, the crowd was really rough and blink played every single song at double speed, you could tell they wern't really happy

ReputationRep:
    They were indeed great at wembley, and motion city soundtrack :love: :love: supported them :party:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.