The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8740
:rofl: I tihnk I'll take a gap year after I finish uni :wink:
Reply 8741
Alfieeee! :hello: Damn, TSR is dead. Head over to the shoutbox. :love:
Reply 8742
:hello: Charl! I'm making my way there :smile:
I know :tongue: :eek: :afraid: Steph's getting mean today!

damn right alfie-bettie spaghetti :wink: :p:

did Schizophrenia question first which I found okay. I was pretty sure that would come up so I did lots of revision for it which paid off luckily.

Then I did the Nature-nurture debate question which was okay although I could have written more on it but ran out of time!

I did the other approaches question, the dangerous activities one because I had done a practice one that was very similar so I felt okay about it. Go you with mentioning about Cialdini and everything! I looked at that question and didn't know how I would explain it using any of the approaches! :tongue:

By the way hello! My name is Emma!

:ciao: Hey Emma, you sound alot more prepared than i was, I didn't do nearly as much revisiong as i should :redface: but think i managed to do ok, only time will tell :rolleyes: What other subjects are you doing?

In that case, did i mention that ive finished my GCSE's and A-Levels, and im free for a few months? Just incase i didn't :wink:

I used to really like you :mad: :p: :wink:
Reply 8744
.:fluff:.
damn right alfie-bettie spaghetti :wink: :p:

:eek: :eviltongu :frown: :bawling: :afraid:
I used to really like you :mad: :p: :wink:

:biggrin:

Couldn't resist :p:
What other subjects are you doing?

I am doing Religious Studies and Sociology also (got my last exam in that next wednesday the 28th and only just started revising because of doing psychology!)

I am sure that you did fine in that exam. The grade boundaries are really low for that paper anyway (I think in January of this year an A was 55%!) so we will be okay I'm sure!

What subjects are you doing? Have you got any exams left in any of them? Are you going to uni?

Sorry for all the questions!

:smile:
Reply 8747
:eek: Some people have such late exams :hugs:
Reply 8748
Soul band tireees me ouuuuuuut
Reply 8749
Soul band ^o)
Reply 8750
band.....soul music.......mmhmm :p:
Reply 8751
bethyyy :love:
Reply 8752
Charllussssssssssssss

Illl be on msn in a min, wanna get into pjs :rofl:
Reply 8753
Woooh. :wink:
Reply 8754
:eek: Charl, send me the pic :biggrin:
:eek: :eviltongu :frown: :bawling: :afraid:

ahhh you know i love you really, I'm not mean in real life, I'm a big softy :p: :wink:

Couldn't resist :tongue:

I suppose i'll let u off just this once! You've not been around for ages, hows things in the world of andy?

am doing Religious Studies and Sociology also (got my last exam in that next wednesday the 28th and only just started revising because of doing psychology!)

I am sure that you did fine in that exam. The grade boundaries are really low for that paper anyway (I think in January of this year an A was 55%!) so we will be okay I'm sure!

What subjects are you doing? Have you got any exams left in any of them? Are you going to uni?

Sorry for all the questions!

I've got my last exam on monday, 2 chemistry modules :frown: i'm dreading it, i just don't get chemistry, I'm trying my hardest just to get a D, and in my other subjects I'm expecting AA or AB (psychology and geology) who knows, guess I'll have to eagerly await results day :eek:
I'm going to manchester Met to do psychology, then hopefully going on to do a masters in forensic psychology, how about you?
Reply 8756
brimstone
:eek: Charl, send me the pic :biggrin:

ALFIE. You're not getting it.

Btw guys, this isn't some dirty pic lol.
Btw guys, this isn't some dirty pic lol

It's a likely tale :wink: :p:
Reply 8758

It's a likely tale :wink: :p:

Honestly, its just a pic of this hawt TSRian, that he really wants to see. The perv!
Reply 8759
Charl!
ALFIE. You're not getting it.

Btw guys, this isn't some dirty pic lol.

:eek: Don't be mean! Just send me the dirty pic of you :hmmm:

Latest