The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh my goodness, Steph!! Haha, as long as it's your instructor's fault and not your own ... though you could have taken them off yourself!

How am I supposed to know you can't have L plates on your car driving down the motorway, my instructor has been doing pass plus on the motorway for 6 years and has never been asked to take them off, plus he uses the car for personal use so regularly drives on the motorway with all the L plates and stuff. I think the lovely police man was just bored and had nothing better to do personally :rolleyes: :p:

I'm not really a HUGE fan of PotC but i enjoyed the first one and sundays are boring so decided to go see the second one.

Hows everyone today?
Reply 9141
Come on! I'm sixteen and even I knew that :p: ... but yeah, just blame it on the instructor :p:

:eek2: Well have fun today!

I'm tired but good thanks, yourself?
.:fluff:.

Ooooo I got pulled over by the police for the first time today!:eek: I was having a motorway lesson with my driving instructor and there i was driving along quite happy and the next thing i know theres blue flashing lights and indicators telling me to pull over! I was terrified at first cus i thought I'd done something wrong, but turns out it was just because my instructor had left the L plates on :rolleyes: what an anti-climax eh? lol :p:

Damn, that sucks, silly instructor, i took my L-Plates off my car, when going down the motorway, people aren't as harsh on you then, and don't go right up your arse.

Sucks, i can only imagine how scary it can be being pulled over in an instructors car, onyl ever been pulled over once, and that was for a policeman to accuse me of Drug Dealing, :rofl: Funny days.

How are you doing on the Lessons? And the test etc? :smile:

Green Day Society, brought to life, by me :bang:

:wink:
Reply 9143
Go Andy :rock: :biggrin:
:biggrin:

Damn right :rock:, hows Sir Brim doing? :smile:
Reply 9145
Sir Brim is doing very well thank you :smile: ... got nothing to do with my time!
How's Andrew?
Spare time sucks.

Not bad, bored out of my skull as usual, not alot to do, here at the moment, mates still doing their own work, so they are trapped, leaves me inside most days :frown:

When do you get your exam results? 17th August?
Reply 9147
:eek: Aw no :frown: Poor you ;console;

A Level results are the 17th (I think...) - mine are on the 23rd :eek2:
Nervousness!
*sneaks in*

brimstone
:eek: Aw no :frown: Poor you ;console;

...that's like your new favourite smiley now :p:

A Level results are the 17th (I think...) - mine are on the 23rd :eek2:
Nervousness!

ooh that's on my b'day :biggrin:

*sneaks out*
Come on! I'm sixteen and even I knew that :tongue: ... but yeah, just blame it on the instructor :tongue:

LEARNER DRIVERS arn't allowed on the motor way, but there is nothing to say that LEARNER VEHICLES arn't, and I'm not a learner driver so we wern't doing anything wrong. :wink:

How are you doing on the Lessons? And the test etc? :smile:

I passed about a month ago, just doing my pass plus at the minute trying to bring next years insurance down just a little but more :p:
LEARNER DRIVERS arn't allowed on the motor way, but there is nothing to say that LEARNER VEHICLES arn't, and I'm not a learner driver so we wern't doing anything wrong. :wink:

I passed about a month ago, just doing my pass plus at the minute trying to bring next years insurance down just a little but more :p:

Excellent, glad you passed :smile: Pass Plus is cool, brought down my insurance down a fair bit when i had my first car.

Motorbike/Superbike Direct Access for me next, need a fast crotch rocket, bored of cars :smile:

Driving is fun at times... :cool:
Reply 9151
prettyinpunk
*sneaks in*

...that's like your new favourite smiley now :p:

ooh that's on my b'day :biggrin:

*sneaks out*

:eek2: I know it is Pip ... and don't sneak in and out!
And sorry, I meant 24th not 23rd :p:
My dad has a motorbike, never uses the car in summer unless my mum wants taking somewhere.

Driving is fun at times...

At times?! I love driving, it is by far the best thing i have ever done in my life :biggrin: everytime i get down or angry i just jump in the car, turn the music on really loud and go for a long drive, always puts me in a good moos, cost me a fortune in petrol mind you :p:
*tip-toes in*

brimstone
:eek2: I know it is Pip ... and don't sneak in and out!
And sorry, I meant 24th not 23rd :p:

yeah a-levels are 17th...tried not to remember it but everyone keeps talking about it :p:

hey steph :smile:...my dad has a bike too...'cept he's always losing the keys!

*tip-toes out*
My dad has a motorbike, never uses the car in summer unless my mum wants taking somewhere.

At times?! I love driving, it is by far the best thing i have ever done in my life :biggrin: everytime i get down or angry i just jump in the car, turn the music on really loud and go for a long drive, always puts me in a good moos, cost me a fortune in petrol mind you :p:

Your dad must be cool then :cool:

Driving is a good way to realise anger, well maybe not for the other road users :p:

Petrol costs to much, thats why i want a Motorbike, won't use it as much, cheaper to run kinda :s:
Reply 9155
prettyinpunk
*tip-toes in*

*tip-toes out*

:mad: Tiptoeing is banned in the Green Day Society ... you must only walk, skip, hop or jump.
prettyinpunk
*tip-toes in*

yeah a-levels are 17th...tried not to remember it but everyone keeps talking about it :p:

hey steph :smile:...my dad has a bike too...'cept he's always losing the keys!

*tip-toes out*

Damn, everyone's dad has a motorbike, while my dad is dead set against them :frown:

And my mum too. Too dangerous apparently.. :frown:

Don't think ill be getting one off them :frown:

*plans a bank robbery*
*hops,skips...jogs a little then leaps in* My dad is not cool, i think he is the most uncool person in the world :rolleyes:

Hey pip, not seen you around in a while, hows tricks?

Saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 today, amazing film, orlando bloom and johnny depp for two and a half hours :biggrin:

*back flips, triple leap frogs then double turn pikes out*
Reply 9158
*hops,skips...jogs a little then leaps in* My dad is not cool, i think he is the most uncool person in the world :rolleyes:

*back flips, triple leap frogs then double turn pikes out*

Those are alright if you do them with that kind of grace :biggrin:
ah see now how i'm supposed to compete with that steph :p:

yeah not been bad thanks...moving tomorrow :frown:

oh well...have to dash now...catch up in a few days...byeee! :ciao:

Latest