The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:eek: I like prunes ... but they're dried plums :eek2:
That's weird ...

u weirdo :p:

Im good, played tennis today with my best friend, we were so rubbish but it was so hilarious. You could see all the pro's there laughing at us :p:
Reply 9201
arghhh...I can't believe I've met a teen who actually likes prunes...my mum usually buys them and they end up getting over-dated becuase no one touches them...On the otherhand plums are yum!! :p:
Reply 9202
Hehe, nah send your prunes along to me. They're nice.
I'm off for a little bit, no doubt i'll be back this evening :smile:
:ciao:
Reply 9203
brimstone
Hehe, nah send your prunes along to me. They're nice.

wil do:wink:
Morning all, anyone around today?

Was supposed to go to the gym at 9am this morning, got up at 8, had a shower did a few streches and went over to my mates to walk down to the gym, and he decided he wasn't going :frown: he said he text me but i never recieved it, not happy now. Not only have i got to pass 6 hours before going to the pub, i got up early for no reason :mad:
Reply 9205
:hello:

:eek2: Steph! How will you ever get fit if you don't go to the gym?! Go by yourself :p:
Reply 9206
hello, I'm up...lol. I had a nightmare today too.. my electricity went off, completely. I think some of the food in the freezer melted, but i'll wait til the 'rents come home and check it out.hahaha
Reply 9207
:eek2: I hate losing power ... it happened once to me when I was in the middle of writing a long post on TSR (:mad:) and then once on a series finale of a show so I missed it (:bawling:)
Reply 9208
yeh...my laptop only had like 23 mins of power...then suddenly 2 secs later it was like 4 mins of power!!damn laptop..luckly i wasn't using the a desktop computer otherwise i couldn't use the net at all.
Reply 9209
Well it's good that you're on here now :biggrin:

Grr ... that damn Punk Rocker song has come on :mad:
Reply 9210
wheres it on?? i hate it too..sick of the thom girl.
Reply 9211
It was on Virgin :rolleyes: ... good station, but they don't half play a bit of crap.
Reply 9212
brimstone
It was on Virgin :rolleyes: ... good station, but they don't half play a bit of crap.

oo..i hardly ever listen to virgin, its usually Xfm or capital
Reply 9213
did anyone watch VH1 the other day, 2 days ago maybe at around 10ish they showed Greenday at concert. It was good..:biggrin:
Reply 9214
Hmm... well my Mum has got an addiction to Virgin, so we listen to it all the time ... :confused:
It's soso, but it doesn't play any RnB, so I'm OK with it :biggrin:
Reply 9215
whats wrong with RNB?
Reply 9216
Phoenixx
did anyone watch VH1 the other day, 2 days ago maybe at around 10ish they showed Greenday at concert. It was good..:biggrin:

:eek: No ... I wish I had now :frown:
Reply 9217
Phoenixx
whats wrong with RNB?

I just can't stand it. I like the odd one or two songs, but I hate the majority of it.
Reply 9218
brimstone
I just can't stand it. I like the odd one or two songs, but I hate the majority of it.

true....some of it is quite repetitive and about the greenday concert i think its gona replay anyway so i don't think you've missed out on much. I fell asleep half way through coz it was so long.
Steph! How will you ever get fit if you don't go to the gym?! Go by yourself

I could but I can't afford it. My friend i was going with is a member, so can take a guest for £5, but if i went on my own I'd have to join and then pay for a session which would come to about £25, which I cannot afford at this moment...did some sit-ups and some weights when i got home though..

I hate losing power, i remeber we had a really bad thunderstrom one sunday and we lost all power and my mum was making sunday dinner by candle light :p: and i missed top gear :mad:

Nice day in sheffield today, think a spot of sunbathing is in order :biggrin:

Latest