Speak my mind

ReputationRep:
    Speak my mind
    best way to be :top:

ReputationRep:
    *posts*

GD woo

ReputationRep:
    Wow, we've been heaving with activity today!
    How's life beth? Long time no speak

ReputationRep:
    Its been like 1 days since we spoke :p: :p:

Im gooood tho, went to thorpe park today

How are yooooooooou doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, twenty four hours is a long time in my mind!

Ooh Thorpe Park. When I went there, I went on about two rides... it was boring and the queues were too long. I need to go again in the summer though! Someone said they were gonna invite me along, but I can't remember who ... *thinks*

I'm tired :\ ... I went to Tesco today, and that was my day . Gosh, how sad am I.

ReputationRep:
    this society needs some serious waking up, we used to be so active. now we're lucky if we get more than 5 posts a day

ReputationRep:
    We bought fast pass thingies so managed to get on evvvery ride in the park! Woo, well cept the cool new one cause it was broked !

hehe aww tescos is coool :p:! We spent 1hr sitting on a kerb outside sainburies eating chicken waiting until after the rush hour so we didn't have to be stuck in traffic :p:

Yawwnnzer know im knackered!

ReputationRep:
    I knoow it used to be sooooooo busy during exam time hahah when we were all procrastinating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]this society needs some serious waking up, we used to be so active. now we're lucky if we get more than 5 posts a day
    I know ... maybe I'll PM a few people and 'remind' them that we're still here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    We bought fast pass thingies so managed to get on evvvery ride in the park! Woo, well cept the cool new one cause it was broked !

hehe aww tescos is coool :p:! We spent 1hr sitting on a kerb outside sainburies eating chicken waiting until after the rush hour so we didn't have to be stuck in traffic :p:

Yawwnnzer know im knackered!
    Aren't those fast pass things super expensive? God, you must be rich!

Hehe, I bought a pack of passion fruit, some organic fruit juice and a fennel. Wow, I'm super interesting aren't I :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    HAHA when we had exams to do the society was heaving, now we've finished and all have no school commitments it's dead :p:

anyway how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Aren't those fast pass things super expensive? God, you must be rich!

Hehe, I bought a pack of passion fruit, some organic fruit juice and a fennel. Wow, I'm super interesting aren't I :rolleyes:
    £7 not thaaat bad except we bought both types lol so came to £14 and the ticket was only £14 quid cause we had buy one get on free :five:

ReputationRep:
    I bought loads of fruit juice yesterday wooopp :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]HAHA when we had exams to do the society was heaving, now we've finished and all have no school commitments it's dead :p:

anyway how is everyone?
    Yeah, people must have a social life! :p:

I'm jolly good thanks, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    £7 not thaaat bad except we bought both types lol so came to £14 and the ticket was only £14 quid cause we had buy one get on free :five:
    Really? Wow, surely then everyone will be buying them, therefore their effectiveness is zero :p:

ReputationRep:
    I bought loads of fruit juice yesterday wooopp :five:
    W00t! :five:
    Today, I got organic apple and cranberry juice. It's very tangy, in a good way

ReputationRep:
    Im good darlin, just spent all night at the pub playing pool, I did win £13.75 though men just presume girls can't play pool...silly fools!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Nope their effectivness was amazing! Skipping 1 hour ques and going straight onn. They have different time slots you seeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    W00t! :five:
    Today, I got organic apple and cranberry juice. It's very tangy, in a good way
    Mines just normal Orange and apple

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.