The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9260
Bed time for meeeeeeee
:ciao: xxxxxxx
Reply 9261
:spam:
Reply 9262
Steph - well done :smile:. How would you like to share the money with your fellow Green Day fans? :flutter:
Beth - Ah wow, don't people give you dirty looks when they see you skipping queues! :p: Aw, I love organic juices. No added water and crap, just goodness in a carton :love: Night :smile:
If i shared out my winnings we'd prolly end up with 30p each :p:
wat u got planned for tommorow?

Night beth :smile:
Reply 9264
:p:, it's still 30p more than I had this morning! And it'll make up for part of the £4.30 on fags ... :redface:

Erm, nothing planned ... but I need to go out and get a present for my sister's birthday on Friday, as well as look at a few different ideas for vegetable kebabs for her bday BBQ on Friday too.
Apparently, I've been left with the fun fun fun job of preparing all veggie foods and salads and stuff for her BBQ... what a way to spend a Friday in which I was supposed to be having my eyebrow pierced :frown:
Sorry Brim, fell asleep on my laptop :redface: :p:

I am not giving you money to spend on nasty cigerettes, i'll use this £13.75 to buy you some nicorette gum or something :wink:

oooo i'm helping organise a BBQ for saturday, but I'v got to sort the garden out, cleaning patio, watering/planting flowers etc...should be a good BBQ though, it's for my best friends 18th and it's fancy dress...whooop :biggrin:
Reply 9266
brimstone
:p:, it's still 30p more than I had this morning! And it'll make up for part of the £4.30 on fags ... :redface:

Erm, nothing planned ... but I need to go out and get a present for my sister's birthday on Friday, as well as look at a few different ideas for vegetable kebabs for her bday BBQ on Friday too.
Apparently, I've been left with the fun fun fun job of preparing all veggie foods and salads and stuff for her BBQ... what a way to spend a Friday in which I was supposed to be having my eyebrow pierced :frown:

You smoke :eek: :eek2:
Reply 9267
beth...
You smoke :eek: :eek2:

... not often ... :ninja:
Reply 9268
.:fluff:.
Sorry Brim, fell asleep on my laptop :redface: :p:

I am not giving you money to spend on nasty cigerettes, i'll use this £13.75 to buy you some nicorette gum or something :wink:

oooo i'm helping organise a BBQ for saturday, but I'v got to sort the garden out, cleaning patio, watering/planting flowers etc...should be a good BBQ though, it's for my best friends 18th and it's fancy dress...whooop :biggrin:

:eek2: I went to bed at 2am last night and I've only just got up :\

:p: I'm not that addicted :smile:
Reply 9269
Hello everyone....Rise and shine!!
I'm not that addicted

then you should stop...for all in the GD Soc :smile:
Reply 9271
Hehe, don't worry... I only smoke every now and then

From the week after next, I won't be around that much, as I'll be starting my volunteer work for the summer.
Reply 9272
smoking very very bad...:frown: I've only done it once or twice, never again though
Reply 9273
Phoenixx
smoking very very bad...:frown: I've only done it once or twice, never again though

Yes, it's bad, but it makes you look cool :biggrin: :\
Reply 9274
brimstone
Yes, it's bad, but it makes you look cool :biggrin: :\

:mad::mad::mad:
Yes, it's bad, but it makes you look cool

Yep, yellow teeth, stained fingers, bad breath and stinking of smoke is very cool......:p:
Reply 9276
brimstone
Hehe, don't worry... I only smoke every now and then

From the week after next, I won't be around that much, as I'll be starting my volunteer work for the summer.

But your the super healthy kid!! Weiiirrrrrd i did not expect thiss!
Reply 9277
Charl!
:mad::mad::mad:
:eek2:
.:fluff:.
Yep, yellow teeth, stained fingers, bad breath and stinking of smoke is very cool......:p:

OK, maybe those bits aren't cool, but when someone holds a cigarette, it makes them look ubercool. And sometimes cigarette smoke can smell nice on people :biggrin:.
Reply 9278
beth...
But your the super healthy kid!! Weiiirrrrrd i did not expect thiss!

Hehe, yes ... but it's only every now and then! I don't go around puffing thirty fags a day, just a few a week :\
OK, maybe those bits aren't cool, but when someone holds a cigarette, it makes them look ubercool. And sometimes cigarette smoke can smell nice on people

Coming from someone with heart problems, I'm afraid i have to disagree :frown:

Latest