The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9380
Hello!:hugs:
Reply 9381
Hiya :five:

So, what's been going on in my absence? :p:
Reply 9382
hmmm...dunno I haven't been here myself, I was quite busy yesterday went to the park where there was a sort of festival or something and i won tickets to see the sugababes perform at the excel centre at the motor show thing. I'm not exactly a huge fan of them but I might go.
Reply 9383
Ooh, free tickets :five: Wow :biggrin:

I remember my Mum won free tickets to Chessington World off of some radio station :\ ... they were good :p:
Reply 9384
wow for chessington...i wouldn't mind those. Come to think of it i haven't been to any theme parks so far this year...really wanted to go to Alton Towers few months back but its just so far. I heard the ride Rita - need for speed is amazing.
Reply 9385
My sister went to Thorpe Park and she loved it. I'm thinking of going to one this summer with my friends :p: ... it'd be good :biggrin:
Reply 9386
I warn you never go Brighton, we went in as a whole year group with the school and it was complete rubbish, the sand ws more like rocks and the rides were lame and like those you get at any random funfair. Thorpe Park however is another story, might go there myself this summer with so much time on my hands or if possible would love to go Alton Towers again.
Reply 9387
Hi there, I feel like there is either a strong possibility I've been living under a rock or have been given some v wrong info.... is it true Billy Joe has got throat cancer and isn't being treated for it?

Apologies if this has already been discussed??
Reply 9388
His dad died of throat cancer, but I'm not too sure if Billy Joe himself suffers from it. I watched the rise and rise of Greenday the otherday and it said how his father died when billy was young of this disease.
Reply 9389
LouE3D
Hi there, I feel like there is either a strong possibility I've been living under a rock or have been given some v wrong info.... is it true Billy Joe has got throat cancer and isn't being treated for it?

Apologies if this has already been discussed??

Nope, that's just a rumour, thank goodness. Currently, as far as I (and the Green Day Authority) know, BJA is throat cancer free.
Reply 9390
brimstone
Nope, that's just a rumour, thank goodness. Currently, as far as I (and the Green Day Authority) know, BJA is throat cancer free.

phew....
Reply 9391
Thank f*** for that!!! Was gob smacked when I heard and quite deverstated (sp?).

Panic over *starts breathing again*

thanks for the info peeps :biggrin:
Reply 9392
That story was run (or began) about two years ago. It has never been true.
Reply 9393
Why would people make something up like that... just wrong!

When they next touring UK btw?
Reply 9394
no dates yet, but I'd go if they did :biggrin:
Reply 9395
Yeah me too... would love to see them!!
LouE3D
Why would people make something up like that... just wrong!

When they next touring UK btw?

People make up loads of sh*t.

They will probably be touring when the new album comes out, either late 2007, or early 2008. Who Knows... :frown:

Im waiting though :biggrin:
Howdy all, not been around much lately.

As far as i know Billy Joe is fine, just taking a bit too long on this break of his..lol

Hows the world today? we seem to be getting more and more abundant with posts...
Reply 9398
The world over here is fine :smile:. I've just been organising my Green Day music on iTunes, it was all mislabelled and a lot of it was messed up.
It's all good now though :biggrin:
How's you?
I lost all my Green Day music, when my computer messed up :frown:

Only have American Idiot now :frown:

Can't afford to re-buy it all again... :bawling:

Sucks!! :hmmm:

Latest