Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Twice this week my work have called me up and offered me hours to work next week... I think over the next two weeks, I'm earnnig around £450
    wow...i'm jealous!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenixx)
    yep i think i need to indulge in some retail therapy too and i'm gonna get me some new gadgets...wanna get a phone *fingers crossed* my other one got stolen at SCHOOL!
    :eek: What kinda school do you go to?! :eek: ... that didnt happen in my school... but then again, most people didnt bring in their phones :\

ReputationRep:
    :eek: What kinda school do you go to?! :eek: ... that didnt happen in my school... but then again, most people didnt bring in their phones :\
    seriously i only had the phone for not even a month and someone from the surrounding area broke into the school and went into the changing room near our gym and took everything which was valuable...my money, my phone everything went, i think even my pencil case got stolen . and the of my fave bag was broken!:mad: It happened to everyone who was there that day...nothing was done about it and i don't even think they caight the person who did it except for catchin a glimpse of him of cctv!...damn school...

ReputationRep:
    ;console;
    Aw, poor you.

ReputationRep:
    thanks...I'm over it now...hopefully gonna get my new phone soon as the moment got a stopid brick replacement...some ugly nokia.

ReputationRep:
    seriously i only had the phone for not even a month and someone from the surrounding area broke into the school and went into the changing room near our gym and took everything which was valuable...my money, my phone everything went, i think even my pencil case got stolen . and the of my fave bag was broken!:mad: It happened to everyone who was there that day...nothing was done about it and i don't even think they caight the person who did it except for catchin a glimpse of him of cctv!...damn school...
    Thats rubbish!!! Can't believe a)someone would stoop so low and b) your school was so inadequately (especially the changing rooms!!) secured ;rant;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouE3D)
    Thats rubbish!!! Can't believe a)someone would stoop so low and b) your school was so inadequately (especially the changing rooms!!) secured ;rant;
    Teacher's fault she forgot to lock the changing rooms, i thought she was on th brink on crying when she found out...make us feel sorry for her maybe:p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, PE teachers are all dumb :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, PE teachers are all dumb :p:
    this PE teacher teaches science as well...double dumb!:p:

ReputationRep:
    hehe...i just names my msn space...the boulevard of broken dreams!

ReputationRep:
    Tsk, all my PE teachers took a cop out and taught PSHE :rolleyes: ... our school was so PE obsessed. Our Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Head of Sixth Form, (old) Head of Yr 11, head of Yr 10, Head of Yr 8 and Heard of Yr 7 were all PE teachers at one point.

... no wonder it was a crap school :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tsk, all my PE teachers took a cop out and taught PSHE :rolleyes: ... our school was so PE obsessed. Our Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Head of Sixth Form, (old) Head of Yr 11, head of Yr 10, Head of Yr 8 and Heard of Yr 7 were all PE teachers at one point.

... no wonder it was a crap school :rolleyes:
    hahaha....my school wasn't that extreme, but I certainly didn't like my year co-ordinateur had a few run-ins with her (complete *****...even though she doesn't seem it!) and head teacher was just a hypocrite for many reasons...my school was all girls, use to have a sixth form ages ago...i doubt i would've stayed even if they did have one.

ReputationRep:
    Don't even get me started on the unbelievable crapness of my school :rolleyes:

... my headteacher began to blank me after i told him I wasn't staying on :\

ReputationRep:
    Don't even get me started on the unbelievable crapness of my school :rolleyes:

... my headteacher began to blank me after i told him I wasn't staying on :\
    :rolleyes: thats teachers for you eh? I think I'll be glad to see the back of my ex-teachers namely my art-one...she made sure that the last week of school was hell...said i hadn't done this and that...she drove me crazy! i thinks that probably the reason why I'm not taking art next year!:p:

ReputationRep:
    helloooo...not been in here for a looong time :p:

how is all?...i only just woke up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    helloooo...not been in here for a looong time :p:

how is all?...i only just woke up
    well we're just rambling about our stopid schools...lol..not very green dayish...care to rant too?:p:

ReputationRep:
    well we're just rambling about our stopid schools...lol..not very green dayish...care to rant too?:p:
    hey Phoenixx :wavey:

hehe...don't even get me started!...ah well at least i only have to go back to get my results and pick up some of my work (providing they haven't lost it again :rolleyes: )

what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    hehe...yesterday i wrote this poem about the time i had it school...it came out pretty well...I'll post it later on here first. It made me laugh though the things i wrote were so random.

ReputationRep:
    going onto a-levels next year, chose chem, biology, history and maths. Its gonna be a tough year I guess.

ReputationRep:
    hehe...yeah you should post it

ah well i'm sure you'll cope fine...and if not use can always use the academic help sub forum :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.