The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Phoenixx
ewwww...asparagus! yeh....well...I thought of me username after flicking through my yr 11 signing book someone wrote Faraday...thought it kinda went with Greenday...Faraday...farrah...lol :biggrin: clever!

Snazzy :biggrin: And you have just given me the incentive to dig out my leaver's book, haven't read it since we left :eek:
Reply 9901
I ate ferrerer rochers...lol beat that!
Reply 9902
hey brim you still haven't posted the picture of you and your piercing!
Reply 9903
I :love: asparagus .. dunno why I ate it for breakfast though :confused: ... just saw it and thought 'why not?' :biggrin:
Reply 9904
Phoenixx
hey brim you still haven't posted the picture of you and your piercing!

Cos I haven't got one yet!
Whats pierced?
Reply 9906
My eyebrow :biggrin:
Reply 9907
i think this monday I'm gonna get the top part of my ear done...hopefully I'll live to tell the tale....:biggrin:
Oh cool!

Yeah I want that done too Phoenixx, I think my Dad might flip out a bit though :frown: Ah well...
Reply 9909
Hehe, I want my lip done too, though I think that'll have to wait till I'm 18 :frown:
Reply 9910
my mums okay with it...but I'm more worried about meself!...I might chcken out at the last minute...:p:
Reply 9911
brimstone
Hehe, I want my lip done too, though I think that'll have to wait till I'm 18 :frown:

now thats extreme....I don't like lip piercings! how's someone suppose to to kiss you.:p: i cringe at the thought
Lol please don't say you want your tongue pierced! That would repulse me, I can't stand metal touching my teeth, it gives me goosebumps.

I suppose I'm 16, not really up to my parents now :biggrin:
Reply 9913
:eviltongu Lip piercings rock :biggrin:

You know what they say about people with their tongue pierced :wink:
Reply 9914
brimstone
:eviltongu Lip piercings rock :biggrin:

You know what they say about people with their tongue pierced :wink:

:rolleyes: erm what?
No...? Enlighten me!
Reply 9916
.... tongue piercings are (reputedly) for people who like to give oral sex :eek: ... it enhances pleasure :eek3: (Supposedly :p:)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I shall remember that...I know loadsss of people with tongue piercings:eek: :p:
Reply 9918
brimstone
.... tongue piercings are (reputedly) for people who like to give oral sex :eek: ... it enhances pleasure :eek3: (Supposedly :p:)

:rolleyes: yeh thats if they ever get someone to give it to...with a piercing like that...chances are slim, I'd get scared:p:
Reply 9919
But anyways, I'm sure a lip piercing would look great. I'm gonna get a fake lip ring (like Victoria Beckham?) had, and see how it looks/what my mum says :p:

Latest