Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My real name is Sarah and feel free to call me that or 'DNA' as some others have! Ive been doing kickboxing for a year now its good fun but damn does our instructor work us hard. He kept making us do 50 punches in a row today, my arms are gonna feel like lead tomorrow bit ah well...

Lucky old you, I hated the darn things but they're off now

Where abouts in this fabulous (heh) country dya live then layla?

ReputationRep:
    Sarah it is. Wooooooo. Too many Sarah haha. Even my cousin's called Sarah. :p:

Ah, but kickboxing is still awesome. At least you get to punch something. I used to do Judo for a few days but then the school had to cancel it coz not many people signed up. It still rock though.

But braces make your teeth look perfect when you grin like this -->

I'm in Switzerland atm. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Wooo Switzerland, nice neutral place

Is that where you live then?

Hehe yerp im glad I've had braces...triple...feel much better about myself.

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, neutral? That's a hypocritical thing to say. A nation can never be neutral but I'm not going to argue and go into that atm. And yes, that's where I currently live at. :ninja:

Yeah people that had braces before do feel much better about their smile etc. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well you guys have never been in any wars have you? But I won't go into it anymore

Anywayy Im gonna go to bed now, me limbs are starting to ache after all those punches and kicks!

G'night:ciao: xxx

ReputationRep:
    Night night...:hugs: Have a nice day tomorrow. :wavey: xxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    yay...I've got my user name changed!...never figured it would happen this quick.

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Anyone online on this fine day

ReputationRep:
    I am, howdy Faraday :p: ... or Phoenixx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I am, howdy Faraday :p: ... or Phoenixx
    Farrah, Faraday, phoenixx whichever....:p:.

ReputationRep:
    Well howdy anyways

ReputationRep:
    had an awful day yesterday went to the cinema and ended up watching this stopid pointless excuse of a movie, was in jap or chinese (couldn't really tell the difference!)

ReputationRep:
    Well howdy anyways
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha: Why was it in a foreign language? ^o)

I worked ... again :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha: Why was it in a foreign language? ^o)

I worked ... again :rolleyes:
    I went really late at night (12:00) for some odd reason...was bored...intended to watch the breakup but after hearing it was crap from my friends decided to watch this film called the The Warrior King instead. didn't relise it was in foreign lang til I got inside. there were english subtitles but they were a loada b******. hopefully next week will go to watch miami vice which will be loads better and be in a language i understand.

ReputationRep:
    working is way better than being stuck in some film for two hours where a mans trying to get back his bloody elephant from some next person!

ReputationRep:
    I've just thought ... wasn't Michael Farady a famous scientist?

I watched Se7en for the first time on Saturday, so gruesome. Why'd I choose to eat my dinner at the same time :puke:. I've got a few more movies to watch at the moment but I can't remember their names; the one where Matthew Perry and Bruce Willis (?) are neighbours and Open Water.

ReputationRep:
    I've just thought ... wasn't Michael Farady a famous scientist?

I watched Se7en for the first time on Saturday, so gruesome. Why'd I choose to eat my dinner at the same time :puke:. I've got a few more movies to watch at the moment but I can't remember their names; the one where Matthew Perry and Bruce Willis (?) are neighbours and Open Water.
    yup he was a scientist...he did some work surrounding electricity...found out about the measurement called the coulomb and all that (surprised I still remember...did it for GCSE). I think thats where my stopid science friends got the nickname from and scrawled it all over my yr 11 signing book!

Open water is a wicked film! though had to watch it with someone else...not a film for people with weak stomachs!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, well I'm gonna watch it tomorrow/Weds

Alfie smells.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.