The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

brimstone
Oh you actually returned then :biggrin:. Welcome back :hugs:
Hehe, I notice you aren't an official member

Yes I actually returned by persuasion from teehar lol!!!!!! :hugs: thanken you my darling :biggrin: hehe and i'll rectify that asap then now wont I :wink: :p: hehehe :p:
Reply 10101
:itsme:
Work today :frown:
W-hey another gem :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks brim :smile:
Reply 10103
brimstone
Gah, so stressful. I'll have to explain properly when I get home.

But! I'm wearing my new fake lipring :biggrin:

LIPRING! were people staring?:p: were the children scared...lol:p:
Faraday
LIPRING! were people staring?:p: were the children scared...lol:p:

Heh, chances are it was pink if it was from Claires:p:
Reply 10105
aMasterPieceOfDNA
Heh, chances are it was pink if it was from Claires:p:

:eek: i hardly shop from claire's myself anymore....its abit childish for my taste with all the fluffy pens and charms bracelets (which I use to collect:biggrin: ). I can just imagine brim walking around in the library wearing a pink lip ring thinking he's looking cool/gansta:cool: ....lol
Faraday
:eek: i hardly shop from claire's myself anymore....its abit childish for my taste with all the fluffy pens and charms bracelets (which I use to collect:biggrin: ). I can just imagine brim walking around in the library wearing a pink lip ring thinking he's looking cool/gansta:cool: ....lol

LMAO, yer tis pretty childish. Used to love it though :redface: Only thing Ive bought from Claires in recent times is this sweatband that looks like a chessboard lol.
Reply 10107
I think the last thing I bought from there was a charm for my bracelet, the whole bracelet has mysteriously gone missing though. :biggrin:
Reply 10108
I got that recent neg rep for this post....
clicky
it was posted in the best band...thread:mad:
Faraday
I got that recent neg rep for this post....
clicky
it was posted in the best band...thread:mad:

:eek: :eek: The sheer...HORROR...of it! You get a neg rep because you happen to love a band who are, incidentally, the BEST band. Grrr
Reply 10110
aMasterPieceOfDNA
:eek: :eek: The sheer...HORROR...of it! You get a neg rep because you happen to love a band who are, incidentally, the BEST band. Grrr

I got a hunch maybe it was athletesfoot who gave me that neg rep...i do seem to bump into him alot in the 'insult the person above you' thread....lol:p:
Faraday
I got a hunch maybe it was athletesfoot who gave me that neg rep...i do seem to bump into him alot in the 'insult the person above you' thread....lol:p:

BRING HIM DOWN!!!

Teehee

Oh i really should do something...I spend way too much time on here, but what else can 1 do?
Reply 10112
aMasterPieceOfDNA
BRING HIM DOWN!!!

Teehee

Oh i really should do something...I spend way too much time on here, but what else can 1 do?

I need to go to some youth parliament meeting today I think...i really don't wanna go I'd rather stay on here:p:
Reply 10113
:eek: Find out who it was, I'll neg the bint :hmpf:

Get my rep to you DNA? :p:
Reply 10114
brimstone

I tinks it was athletesfoot that ones been after me for a while now:frown:
whats shakin people???? :biggrin: :biggrin:
brimstone

Yes and thank you very much:biggrin: :biggrin: Appreciated:smile:

Are you not at work?
Faraday
I tinks it was athletesfoot that ones been after me for a while now:frown:

:mad: :mad: :mad: Lets start an offensive...
Reply 10118
I am at work :redface: ... :p:
Reply 10119
aMasterPieceOfDNA
:mad: :mad: :mad: Lets start an offensive...

I think the guys keeping tabs on us judging from his posts on the 'insult the person above you thread' in tsr chat check it out!:p:

Latest