(Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    Brim's profile says he is straight...
    way out of date......:p:

ReputationRep:
    Brim's profile says he is straight...
    'Tis a lie, I don't make my sexuality public to strangers :p:

ReputationRep:
    So you're bi? A friend of mine once said...'bi people are lucky, they get the best of both worlds' teehee

ReputationRep:
    So you're bi? A friend of mine once said...'bi people are lucky, they get the best of both worlds' teehee
    she was wrong...!:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    'Tis a lie, I don't make my sexuality public to strangers :p:
    don't worry your secret is safe with us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraday)
    she was wrong...!:p:
    LOL! Well I can see where she's coming from Im just not that way inclined...

ReputationRep:
    you guys scare me....its gna give me nightmares tonight!

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Enough people on TSR know :p:

ReputationRep:
    so you're definately bi....

ReputationRep:
    so how did you find out?....:p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate to be horribly stereotypical brim but are you an emo/grunger/goth etc? 'Cause just about all my emo/grungery mates are bi or openly talk about fancying other guys whereas all the chavs I know are like 'f**kin' queer' which is horribly typical of chavs!

Speaking of 'grungers' I was in town today and had on a Ramones T shirt and a pair of black 3/4 lengths and was with my mate Ricky who had average everyday clothes on and some of his friends came up to us (they were like 13) and said 'whos that grunger girl' I was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Incidentally they were chavs!! Rant over...

ReputationRep:

Speaking of 'grungers' I was in town today and had on a Ramones T shirt and a pair of black 3/4 lengths and was with my mate Ricky who had average everyday clothes on and some of his friends came up to us (they were like 13) and said 'whos that grunger girl' I was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Incidentally they were chavs!! Rant over...
    :rofl:

Them chavs are so stupid..

ReputationRep:
    I have no bi friends or friends who even contemplate being bi/gay

ReputationRep:
    Just to make it clear I don't really class myself as anything i.e. emo, chav, grunger, townie etc. And I have no problem with any of those groups (except chavs occaionally for obvious reasons) I just hate it when people put me in these groups...

ReputationRep:
    Just to make it clear I don't really class myself as anything i.e. emo, chav, grunger, townie etc. And I have no problem with any of those groups (except chavs occaionally for obvious reasons) I just hate it when people put me in these groups...
    grungers scare me....:p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate to be horribly stereotypical brim but are you an emo/grunger/goth etc? 'Cause just about all my emo/grungery mates are bi or openly talk about fancying other guys whereas all the chavs I know are like 'f**kin' queer' which is horribly typical of chavs!
    Not really ... kind of, but I'm just normal really ... not too grunger-y/emo-y :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraday)
    grungers scare me....:p:
    Lol I know loadddds of grungers, they used to have these mini wars with the chavs at my old school, was really funny to watch!

ReputationRep:
    NORMAL...okay you're normal in what sense

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know loadddds of grungers, they used to have these mini wars with the chavs at my old school, was really funny to watch!
    LOL! rock on grungers....

ReputationRep:
    I'm off for real!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.