(Original post by brimstone)
    Chicken :eek:?! Meat?! Sick :puke:
    what you're a vegetarian/vegan.....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    typical typical.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm a veggie and don't double post :mad: :nospam:

ReputationRep:
    Well I am not going to be on TSR very much.

So I am unable to do my duty as manager-sorry, I was never really a good one.

but hey Brimstone is more then capable. :p:

Sorry and good luck

and Greenday f***ing rock!

ReputationRep:
    You're leaving TSR? :eek: Aw no :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Hullo all...

ReputationRep:
    Ello DNA....:p::p:

ReputationRep:
    How you doing Faraday? I've got a friend over and we have just eaten about 5000 calories worth of food! Pizzas, garlic bread, potato wedges, ben and jerrys, chocolate....(!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    How you doing Faraday? I've got a friend over and we have just eaten about 5000 calories worth of food! Pizzas, garlic bread, potato wedges, ben and jerrys, chocolate....(!)
    :eek: omg.....I'm soo jealous!!! if only I had a friend like you....:p:....ben and jerry ice cream....:love: yum! damn who made you all that, you're soo lucky. I wonder what brim will make of it...he'd probably have a heart attack when he reads that post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraday)
    :eek: omg.....I'm soo jealous!!! if only I had a friend like you....:p:....ben and jerry ice cream....:love: yum! damn who made you all that, you're soo lucky. I wonder what brim will make of it...he'd probably have a heart attack when he reads that post.
    Heh! Well we are kinda cyber friends lol. Me and my mate Emma went into town earlier and bought loadsa junk food from ASDA And my rents are out tonight so we vegged out in the lounge with all this food!! Had to buy (and make) ourselves though :p:

COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM I prefer the phish food but it had sold out :mad:

Why does brim not agree with junk food then? I don't come to think of it...but I don't eat that much often(ish)...:p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: It's OK, I approve of the Ben and Jerry's :love: Phish Food is fantastic, although I like cherry chocolate (?) too :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :eek: It's OK, I approve of the Ben and Jerry's :love: Phish Food is fantastic, although I like cherry chocolate (?) too :p:.
    I haven't heard of cherry chocolate. Me and my friends always fight over the little fishes because when eating phish food...it get's quite violent sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    Cherry garcia is its name, not cherry chocolate! I'm a tad forgetful with ice cream names . Aw, I could never share my Phish Food (or any icecream!) with a friend ... I also love Green and Black's Ice Cream :love:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    I haven't heard of cherry chocolate. Me and my friends always fight over the little fishes because when eating phish food...it get's quite violent sometimes!
    I love phish food! bought one when i went cinemas once and finished it all by myself...(most of it was melted by the end...lol) :love: this talk of food has got me hungry!!:p: by the way brim is cherry choc a new flavour becuase I've never heardof it...is it cherry garcia (?)

ReputationRep:
    the oh my apple pie flavour is nice too...had it a few days back....

ReputationRep:
    God don't say the word 'hungry' to me, I've definitely eat too much. I DEFINITELY have to go to the gym tomorrow now.

Green and Blacks...Ahhhh. Not that I could eat any at this moment in time.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.