Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraday)
    :hello: DNA! i've just come home...so what you been up to...I've had a lousy day...went to a handful of piercing parlours even went claire's and found that they don't do needle piercings only do it with guns so I'm pissed off about that. :mad:!!
    awwwwwww horrible :hugs: ring around instead.... the only piercing parlour I will go to only pierces with needles....won't do it with guns

ReputationRep:
    :hello: DNA! i've just come home...so what you been up to...I've had a lousy day...went to a handful of piercing parlours even went claire's and found that they don't do needle piercings only do it with guns so I'm pissed off about that. :mad:!!
    Grrr lol. You're planning on getting it done tomorrow aren't you? I still have to approach the rents with the subject but I am 16 so...meh.

ReputationRep:
    yep...hopefully tomorrow...I might have to get it done by gun though if I don;t find a needle person soon.

ReputationRep:
    yep...hopefully tomorrow...I might have to get it done by gun though if I don;t find a needle person soon.
    I don't really know the difference :confused: Are you not supposed to get your cartalige done with guns then? I got my lobes done with a gun.

ReputationRep:
    have a look at the BOD MOD FAQ in the fashion and beauty thread it explains it...

ReputationRep:
    Ah right.

How much are you expecting (roughly) to pay for it? there's places near me where you can get it done for £3.50 but Im probably gonna find somewhere a bit more...whats the word...respectful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    Ah right.

How much are you expecting (roughly) to pay for it? there's places near me where you can get it done for £3.50 but Im probably gonna find somewhere a bit more...whats the word...respectful?
    near me its for about £7.00...I think:p:

ReputationRep:
    £7.00 for a piercing? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    £7.00 for a piercing? :eek:
    yep its a rip-off I know....:p:

ReputationRep:
    yep its a rip-off I know....:p:
    Just a bit..

Getting ears pierced?

ReputationRep:
    Just a bit..

Getting ears pierced?
    yep, the top cartilage part :p:, DNA is getting it done too....so is brim:rolleyes: ...lol

ReputationRep:
    yep, the top cartilage part :p:, DNA is getting it done too....so is brim:rolleyes: ...lol
    :rofl:

Crazy!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Crazy!! :p:
    what about you andy?

ReputationRep:
    what about you andy?
    Hell no, ear piercings are fot girls...

ReputationRep:
    I've seen plenty of boys with em..:p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: brim won't be pleased! LOL

ReputationRep:
    :eek: lol you all better keep it clean incase it gets infected etc...I got that done a few years back and it went totally wrong but it is a total rip-off what you are paying but needless to say not exactly painful neither

ReputationRep:
    I've seen plenty of boys with em..:p:
    Won't ever catch me with any of my ears pierced. Might get my lip pierced to the side soon, but thats about it

ReputationRep:
    My fellow Green Day followers do not appear to be online

Speaking of Green Day I bought another pair of all black converse today, you know the type Billie Joe wears? My other ones had reached the state where I could almost feel the pavement against my feet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    My fellow Green Day followers do not appear to be online

Speaking of Green Day I bought another pair of all black converse today, you know the type Billie Joe wears? My other ones had reached the state where I could almost feel the pavement against my feet.
    Damn them other followers :motz:

I want a pair of pink and black converses, or Vans... They are so cool...

:hello:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.