The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A.ndrew
Damn them other followers :motz:

I want a pair of pink and black converses, or Vans... :biggrin: They are so cool... :smile:

:hello:

I have so many pairs of converse...red, black, green, white...Im not so fussed on the chunky vans but I have a pair of the checkered slip ons :biggrin: :biggrin:

How are you today?

:smile:
aMasterPieceOfDNA
I have so many pairs of converse...red, black, green, white...Im not so fussed on the chunky vans but I have a pair of the checkered slip ons :biggrin: :biggrin:

How are you today?

:smile:

:adore: a converse lover :biggrin:

I am good thanks, been absolutely boiling today though :frown: even with fans, and windows and doors open all day :frown:

Hows you? :smile:
I know...garrrrr heat! Takes it out of you.

Im not bad, bit tired but can't be bothered to go to bed. A nice lie in in the morning calls methinks.

:biggrin:
aMasterPieceOfDNA
I know...garrrrr heat! Takes it out of you.

Im not bad, bit tired but can't be bothered to go to bed. A nice lie in in the morning calls methinks.

Damn right, ive been knackered all day :frown:

I know how you feel, i can't be bothered to sleep either. Ahh, a lie in :cool:

Well Im gonna go to bed now *yawns*

G'night :biggrin::biggrin:
Okey Doke G'night :biggrin:

:wavey:
Reply 10546
:hello: all!
oooo....converse :love:...I got a pair of green ones, though i thinks they need replacing now, the sole is practically falling off, the funny thing is that i hardly wear 'em that much...:biggrin:.
Reply 10547
My net is down again :bawling: and my friend is leaving today :bawling: :frown:
Reply 10548
brimstone
My net is down again :bawling: and my friend is leaving today :bawling: :frown:

you and your net...what isp are you on, it's believable if your on AOL.!:mad:, where's you're friends off to...holiday ;console; btw arn't you suppose to be at work today?:p:
Reply 10549
Hey guys I got 'IT' done today...lol...it hurts but its worth the pain! :biggrin:
:eek:

Reply 10551
A.ndrew
:eek:

it looks cool...got a gold stud in it:p:
Cool stuff Faraday :biggrin:

How was it? Details etc :biggrin::biggrin:

I need to take the plunge now, wonder if brim's got it done...
Reply 10553
It was seriously like 2 seconds of instant pain. Nothing harsh, I couldn't believe it got done so quick. Anyway my earis throbbing a bit now though and its gone a bit red, but overall the gold stud is looking gud! Hopefully I'll get a ring in a month or two. DNA have you discussed it with the rents yet?
Hmmm doesen't sound too bad...Im sure it looks great? How much was it and which ear? Nope haven't approached the rents...Im waiting 'til they're in a good mood...:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 10555
I got it done on the right ear btw...the man in shop said it would look better on that ear...and it only cost me £3.00, two ears was going to be £7.00.
Hi dudes- It is my birthday today and I have had such a nice day! I have eaten loads of cake and got some really nice pressies- I am in an absolutely fantastic mood! :biggrin:

:party:
friendsfreak88
Hi dudes- It is my birthday today and I have had such a nice day! I have eaten loads of cake and got some really nice pressies- I am in an absolutely fantastic mood! :biggrin:

:party:

Happy birthday for yesterday :smile: :biggrin: Hope it was a good one :wink:
Reply 10558
:itsme:
:eek: Farrah, you got it done :eek: :p:
Happy birthday FF :biggrin:
Hey DNA :hello:

I'm just here to announce my possible absence for a few days :frown:. Net down + a whole combination of things :bawling:. See y'alls soon :biggrin:
brimstone
:itsme:
:eek: Farrah, you got it done :eek: :p:
Happy birthday FF :biggrin:
Hey DNA :hello:

I'm just here to announce my possible absence for a few days :frown:. Net down + a whole combination of things :bawling:. See y'alls soon :biggrin:

It's brim!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Internet down eh? Arwww well hope you're back soon:biggrin:

Au Revoir:ciao:

I just saw you have your own emoticon!! :brim:

Latest