Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Pft, Harry Potter is nothing special :mad: ... for a good book, read Cold Mountain :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Pft, Harry Potter is nothing special :mad: ... for a good book, read Cold Mountain :rolleyes:
    Ooo I might be doing that for my AS English Lit.

I have to do the presentation thing I was on about next week, today we were just being taught how to give a presentation. After much deliberation I decided 'making the perfect paper aeroplane' was the lamest thing on the planet and have decided to teach them a bit of kickboxing

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Unlucky you, I've had to read it this summer for AS Lit too ... how thoroughly depressing .

:eek: Violent ... are you gonna get one of them up as a dummy to practice on? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh good god you've been told to read stuff in advance?! I've read loads this summer, just about to start 1984

No I'll just gently demonstrate an axe, turning, side and front kick! Then get them to pair up and practise on one another...evil?? Me??? Heh!

I only get violent when people diss Green Day!!

ReputationRep:
    Aw 1984 rocks, I :love: that book. I just finished a good book actually, about Tibet and the Chinese ... fiction, but really good.

:eek: If someone is rude about Green Day, I'll be there before you. Wonder why you don't see Nina Pallot any more? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do you love that book more than firefox? :p:

Nina Pallor...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Er, Firefox is beginning to suck now ... it keeps closing windows randomly.

Nina Pallot sung that 'Everybody's Going to War' song. She said some bad stuff about Green Day ... now she doesn't exist

And on that note, I'm off to bed. 9-5 work tomorrow :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's been overused

Ahhh I see...:mad: :mad: well it show's what happens to those who don't respect the finer thing's in life (Billie Joe :p: )!

OK then sleep well and have fun with all those books tomorrow! :hugs:

:brim: << you have your own emoticon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    read that and seen the film too (its the one with nicole kidman and renee zellwegger isn't it) !:rolleyes:
    But HP still rocks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraday)
    read that and seen the film too (its the one with nicole kidman and renee zellwegger isn't it) !:rolleyes:
    But HP still rocks!!
    Yup it does

The HP books are so much better than the films though...even though Dan Radcliffe is uber hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    Yup it does

The HP books are so much better than the films though...even though Dan Radcliffe is uber hot
    Danny boy doesn't really rock my boat but the guy who plays Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) does...lol!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Heh he's not bad but the sleek blonde hair is a bit...lol!

Faraday do you like 'The Office?'

ReputationRep:
    never heard of 'the office' what the program about exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Oh good god you've been told to read stuff in advance?! I've read loads this summer, just about to start 1984

No I'll just gently demonstrate an axe, turning, side and front kick! Then get them to pair up and practise on one another...evil?? Me??? Heh!

I only get violent when people diss Green Day!!
    :eek: Reading stuff in advance....I really couldn't do that :eek: for my English lit course I read Frankenstein, King Lear, A Streetcar named desire and an awful lot of horrid poems which was bad enough lol!!!! But nah I can't be annoyed about English Literature its a good subject

DNA I was supposed to read 1984 for my sociology course but tell me how it goes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
    :eek: Reading stuff in advance....I really couldn't do that :eek: for my English lit course I read Frankenstein, King Lear, A Streetcar named desire and an awful lot of horrid poems which was bad enough lol!!!! But nah I can't be annoyed about English Literature its a good subject

DNA I was supposed to read 1984 for my sociology course but tell me how it goes :p:
    I shall indeed It's quite a thin book actually.

Oh we might have to do 'A Streetcar...' too. I'll find out for definite in September,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraday)
    never heard of 'the office' what the program about exactly?
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Office is simply the best programme to ever grace our TV screens. Go to the BBC website and type in 'The Office' in the searchy bit.

ReputationRep:
    wow...it sounds good...anything with ricky.g in it is usually very funny..:p: I must check it out

ReputationRep:
    Yeah do, it's bloody brilliant! Then you can join my 'The Office' soc. You have to watch his dance!!!

ReputationRep:
    I shall indeed It's quite a thin book actually.

Oh we might have to do 'A Streetcar...' too. I'll find out for definite in September,
    Streetcar is actually very enthralling!!! Theres so many twists its a great play you should if you ever get a chance to go and see it on stage - the atmospheres great ^_^

ReputationRep:
    When's the next episode on...I'll check it out.

Anyway DNA you got any ideas on what colour I could dye me hair? I'm a brunette naturally...I wouldn't mind going darker...or lighter, nothing outrageous...:p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.