Turn on thread page Beta

Green Day Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    To make it sound even scarier....we get our GCSE results, NEXT WEEK! :eek:
    and my results are out in like 3 days time :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
    and my results are out in like 3 days time :cool: :p:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck

(Sorry for the random emoticon spam)

:p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck

(Sorry for the random emoticon spam)

:p:
    hehe :hugs: thanks but like me personally I don't mind if I fail first time around I always get the chance to repeat and when in AS year you should keep the same frame of mind too :cool: ;tamsy;

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you won't fail lol. But surely you'd want to do as well as possible in AS so A2 isn't as intense as it (apparently) is anyway?

:p::eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you won't fail lol. But surely you'd want to do as well as possible in AS so A2 isn't as intense as it (apparently) is anyway?

:p::eek:
    Yeah i know but I can always repeat next January....most of my exams in June were repeats from January so personally I think I did well enough I just need 3 B's at AS/A2 level to get into my preferred university so it doesn't bother me much - have you thought of what you want to do in university?

ReputationRep:
    Oh and thank you very much for the rep You got me my sixth gem!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Heh I'm such an emoticon abuser!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
    Yeah i know but I can always repeat next January....most of my exams in June were repeats from January so personally I think I did well enough I just need 3 B's at AS/A2 level to get into my preferred university so it doesn't bother me much - have you thought of what you want to do in university?
    Oh Ok cool I thought you meant you didn't mind getting U's and such! But anyway, good luck again Erm I'm hoping to do medicine at uni, and I'm hoping pretty hard! How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Oh Ok cool I thought you meant you didn't mind getting U's and such! But anyway, good luck again Erm I'm hoping to do medicine at uni, and I'm hoping pretty hard! How about yourself?
    ouch medicine no way lol I really couldn't do that hehe well I plan to do law **hopefully** just need to get my head of the clouds and get some work done :p: hehe!!!!!! and btw you're welcome for the rep :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I take it you prefer essay subjects over sciencey things? I'm a bit of both to be honest, I mean I love history but I hate the exams and all the memorising it takes. That's why I chose English Lit over it as my 'arty' A Level!

I used to want to do Law (when I was 12 or something silly like that) but in the last few years I've changed to medicine and can't see my mind chaning again.

Which uni's are you applying for? Or are you still a bit undecided.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I take it you prefer essay subjects over sciencey things? I'm a bit of both to be honest, I mean I love history but I hate the exams and all the memorising it takes. That's why I chose English Lit over it as my 'arty' A Level!

I used to want to do Law (when I was 12 or something silly like that) but in the last few years I've changed to medicine and can't see my mind chaning again.

Which uni's are you applying for? Or are you still a bit undecided.
    awwww history isn't too bad I do it as well hehe!!!!yeah I :suith: essay subjects its soooo easier...me I am useless at maths and science so yeah its the best option :p: Yeah law for me is the only one wanted to do it from a real early age as well and it hasn't shifted yet at all lol I'm planning to put some applications to

University of Ulster
    Liverpool John Moores
    University of Portsmouth
    Liverpool Hope

so yeah hehe!!!

ReputationRep:
    That's cool, oh god you're applying to portsmouth :eek: I live about 15 minutes from Portsmouth and have spent countless taster day's at the uni. It's not bad but beware...'pompey' is full of chavs!

ReputationRep:
    That's cool, oh god you're applying to portsmouth :eek: I live about 15 minutes from Portsmouth and have spent countless taster day's at the uni. It's not bad but beware...'pompey' is full of chavs!
    hehe :p: hey I live in Northern Ireland most people are chavs.....but like I don't mind chavs some can be cool like

ReputationRep:
    Heh fair play. Well I can assure you none are 'cool' down in these neck of the woods! Not in my opinion anyway...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Heh fair play. Well I can assure you none are 'cool' down in these neck of the woods! Not in my opinion anyway...:p:
    hehe I give everyone a chance before I can judge if you know what I mean so yeah hehe like Portsmouth looks nice just want somewhere that kinda would remind me of home in a way so I don't get home sick - If you wanna do medicine you planning to apply for Sussex medical school??

ReputationRep:
    Sussex? Um I dunno, I don't know anything about it. Probably not tbh, I'm definitely applying for Glasgow and Edinburgh as I'm actually Scottish but have just lived in England all my days, I also love the country anyway. Possibly Oxford but ask me again in a year and I'll probably say 'I WAS GONNA APPLY TO OXBRIDGE???' That leaves me with 1 other choice so if you can recommened other good medical schools feel free :p: But I guess I still have a year to decide :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sussex? Um I dunno, I don't know anything about it. Probably not tbh, I'm definitely applying for Glasgow and Edinburgh as I'm actually Scottish but have just lived in England all my days, I also love the country anyway. Possibly Oxford but ask me again in a year and I'll probably say 'I WAS GONNA APPLY TO OXBRIDGE???' That leaves me with 1 other choice so if you can recommened other good medical schools feel free :p: But I guess I still have a year to decide :p:

hehe I don't know much about english universities only reason I knew about Sussex was because my mate wanted me to apply there for Law but it wasn't happening :p: But as far as I know and have read they're medical school isn't bad like!!!! Yeah scotland is good for medicine too so yeah ;tamsy;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :eek: Andrew, be careful :hmmm:

I can't believe all of you lot know Alton :eek:... you should go to the church there to meet her :p:
    Yeh, surely know Alton Not far from Marwell Zoo and Winchester etc...

To the church?

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see!

Well I'm off to meet my mate Ricky, he's gay and he just said on MSN he has loads to tell me about this camping trip he went on with a few other BOYS! So I'm kinda intrigued as to what he's done :eek:

Catch you later

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see!

Well I'm off to meet my mate Ricky, he's gay and he just said on MSN he has loads to tell me about this camping trip he went on with a few other BOYS! So I'm kinda intrigued as to what he's done :eek:

Catch you later
    :eek: ohhhhh the gossip hehehe!!!!!! tell us all when you get back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    To the church?
    Yeah, her Dad is Chief Minister of Hampshire :eek:

OMG, next week ... it's gone so quickly :afraid:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.