Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    w00t, I've only just noticed her request ... and with that, I'm off. My bed calls :p: ... it's saying Alfie and Tamsy
    :p: you've been listening to Martins TSR big brother haven't you :p: hehe night darlin :hugs: :lovie:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: can't sleeppp! have been told to sleep on the sofa and it's bloody uncomfortable.!

ReputationRep:
    :itsme: I hate work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :itsme: I hate work
    what the kids are attacking you now? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Work sucks Motorbike Exhusts

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Work sucks Motorbike Exhusts

:hello:
    ello andy how you been! :itsme: what's with motorbike exhausts?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faraday)
    ello andy how you been! :itsme: what's with motorbike exhausts?:p:
    :hello: ive been good, hows you?

Having a motorbike loving season

ReputationRep:
    I've been so buy...going to thorpe park tomorrow!! and I can't wait...my next door neighbor has a motorbike...has an england football theme sad they didn't win the world cup..

ReputationRep:
    I've been so buy...going to thorpe park tomorrow!! and I can't wait...my next door neighbor has a motorbike...has an england football theme sad they didn't win the world cup..
    Thorpe Park!!! :party:

An England theme on a bike? Sad Person.... :hmmm: How dare they ruin a bike with crap like Football... :mad:

:security:

ReputationRep:
    Thorpe Park!!! :party:

An England theme on a bike? Sad Person.... :hmmm: How dare they ruin a bike with crap like Football... :mad:

:security:
    can't wait...I'm already planning what rides I'm gona go on in order...lol . as for the dodgy paint work on the motorbike...he still hasn't go over the fact england got kicked out of the world cup or that its even over...he's still got his mammoth sized flag hanging out of the window...:p:

ReputationRep:
    can't wait...I'm already planning what rides I'm gona go on in order...lol . as for the dodgy paint work on the motorbike...he still hasn't go over the fact england got kicked out of the world cup or that its even over...he's still got his mammoth sized flag hanging out of the window...:p:
    I ain't been to Thorpe Park since primary school (1885ish) and it was wicked back then.

Ahh, your neighbour needs a slap, but they did win 4-0 t'other day, so, maybe he is a glory seeking prunt :mad:

ReputationRep:
    yehh....he had the match on full volume the other day and I could hear every word of commentary, not even any need to switch on my own TV! :p:

ReputationRep:
    The sad *******... he needs a slap

ReputationRep:
    The sad *******... he needs a slap
    I don't think I should be the one distrubuting 'em...he looks mean and has got a badddd temper...he trashed his girlfriend's house once...then made up with her a few days later....the d***:p:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: hey everyone whats happenin??

ReputationRep:
    ello tamsy!....nothing much..just been chatting about my r******* neighbour...lol

ReputationRep:
    Stupid *******... Needs a slap..

SMashed up his g/f's house? Oh the hard guy.. Damn wife beater...

ReputationRep:
    :itsme:

I hate work :mad:... thank God I'm not in till Monday, can catch up on some sleep now

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone Another Northern irelander indeedy lol

I can't stand work either just two weeks left off it until I am free!

ReputationRep:
    What do you work as? And welcome!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.