Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    By the way everyone, there is a battle of the bands on my radio show tonight at 10pm till midnight, if you like Green Day then you can shout for them! listen online at www.frequency1350.co.uk and then bother me on msn or email on [email protected], would be great if you could get involved.

And did I mention the £10 HMV voucher as a prize for the person who correctly guessed four trivia questions one about each band (blink, Jimmy Eat World, Muse and Green Day), tune in to find out more

ReputationRep:
    I'm so proud of Green Day :proud:

(Original post by Decent_Jam)
    By the way everyone, there is a battle of the bands on my radio show tonight at 10pm till midnight, if you like Green Day then you can shout for them! listen online at www.frequency1350.co.uk and then bother me on msn or email on [email protected], would be great if you could get involved.

And did I mention the £10 HMV voucher as a prize for the person who correctly guessed four trivia questions one about each band (blink, Jimmy Eat World, Muse and Green Day), tune in to find out more
    I'm always out when your show's on.

ReputationRep:
    I should listen in for that show

I just ordered a 7.5G iPod for £189.99
    And a case for £25
    I'm bankrupting myself :eek:

Whaaat? :eek: In the past week I have spent £10: £5 (well... just under) on food and £5 on a new copy of Madonna's Immaculate Collection. Pffft, you big spender, you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    I've gotta spend my money on something!

True, true... :p:

This place had died for 4 days. That isn't even legal. :eek: Sort it aaaght.

ReputationRep:
    *runs in*

GREEN DAY BABY!

*runs out*

That's what we like to see. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

*sues TSR for letting the soc die*

I'll back you up here if you have any trouble getting money out of them.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Me too!

I shall poke them....with a stick.

ReputationRep:
    Green Day :party:

ReputationRep:
    *pokes TSR with a stick alongside Jillie Boe*

:poke:

This is awful. :eek: I think the thread needs a couple of injections.

ReputationRep:
    It's getting cold, so maybe i'll post more. Maybe.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored and I'm gonig to put off my Uni assignements by posting quotes. I shall start with BJ.

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?"

"All saints are gonna be there? Tre, you might get laid!"

"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's halarious."

"Well, you know, I look at myself in the morning and yes, yeah I-I am a God."

"Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1%, lie about it."

"Yeah **** me! I wish all of you could **** me!"

"Do I want to change the world with music? Well **** yeah I want to change the world to a certain extent yeah. It needs to be changed....it needs a kick in the ass."

(When asked in 1992 where they would be in 3 years) "I’m going to point a gun at Tre. Tre is going to point a gun at Mike. Mike is going to point a gun at me." (Mike: "We’re going to count to 3 and pull the trigger.")

"I got body lice in Gremany! I'd tell you they were crabs, but I wasn't getting laid."

ReputationRep:
    Now words of wisdom from Tre Cool.

"It's, like, an ok tour bus and all, but people see book mobile on the side and come up and ask us if we have any book to sell. I mean how stupid is that....books? We don't even read."

"I wanna survive an avalanche, I wanna be one of those people a dog finds burried uder a ton of snow, almost dying of starvation."

"Lets count the waves...one, one thousand, two one thousand"

"I don't understand what Billie just said so, I'll talk about chickens...."

"It's good to have some offspring...oops..shouldn't say that word, can you edit it out?"

"Music has never been at a better time then it is right now, we're really lucky to be a part of this wonderful thing called music."

"They should legalize pot, do it!! Do it!!"

"We kick ass now. We've seen a million faces and we rocked them all."

ReputationRep:
    And now Mr. Dirnt

"We write music for ourselves and if other people like it, that's great."

"Green day is like sex, when were good, were really good, when were bad . . . were still pretty damn good."

"Now are any of these vegetables magic? I mean if I rub that bean on my foot will I run faster?"

"How many punk rockers does it take to screw in a light bulb (Tre: how many?) uh… um…um let me think… two! One to screw in the light bulb and one to suck my ****."

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won’t help you when you’re dead."

"Don't blame me for the explosion of punk rock. I didn't know our music was going to get that big."

"Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."

haha..all of them are legends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jillie Boe)
    "School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?"
    If only that was true

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.