The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

...okay my dad's yelling now i better go and see what the hell happened...see ya peeps :smile:
Didn't check this thread for a while. Well even though i'm not into Greend Day all that much I kinda like this thread. ssMoose great list of bands, you goin 2 see Bouncing Souls on tour in April??? Been waitin so long 2 see those guys n I can't go.
you goin 2 see Bouncing Souls on tour in April

That would depend when they're playing. I've seen them before (Dropkick Murphys support) and they rocked pretty hard. Do you mind if I ask you to answer your own set of questions?
Reply 1383
Hi all! How's everyone today? I've had a big argument with my friend, so am very stressed! But, I'm dyeing my hair tonight :smile:
brimstone
Hi all! How's everyone today? I've had a big argument with my friend, so am very stressed! But, I'm dyeing my hair tonight :smile:

two question: what was the arguement about ? and secound what colour is your hair gonna be in the morning?
Reply 1385
Jack Twist
two question: what was the arguement about ? and secound what colour is your hair gonna be in the morning?

1) The way she's dealing with a rather major incident that she caused the other day, which has been affecting the rest of our group. She ended up saying she didn't care how we (her best friends) felt.

2) Blackish blue
brimstone
1) The way she's dealing with a rather major incident that she caused the other day, which has been affecting the rest of our group. She ended up saying she didn't care how we (her best friends) felt.

2) Blackish blue

oh right, lol, she seems to be a rather uncareing person. lol.

2. aww that sounds cool. I always wanted to have blue hair.:biggrin:
Reply 1387
Jack Twist
oh right, lol, she seems to be a rather uncareing person. lol.

2. aww that sounds cool. I always wanted to have blue hair.:biggrin:

Well, I always thought she was caring, but now I just don't know. I don't know where I stand with her either.
brimstone
Well, I always thought she was caring, but now I just don't know. I don't know where I stand with her either.

I dont what the problem is but maybe shes embarressed about something?
Reply 1389
Jack Twist
I dont what the problem is but maybe shes embarressed about something?

Nah, it's all because of the incident that happened. She says she's 'over it' (it happened on Thurs) but us, as her friends, are having to deal with the repercussions, and she can't see how much stress it's putting us under. I'm sory I can't go into too much detail.
brimstone
Nah, it's all because of the incident that happened. She says she's 'over it' (it happened on Thurs) but us, as her friends, are having to deal with the repercussions, and she can't see how much stress it's putting us under. I'm sory I can't go into too much detail.

sounds like its something big- you havent all been cheating in your exams, lol!
Reply 1391
Jack Twist
sounds like its something big- you havent all been cheating in your exams, lol!

I wish :biggrin:. Anyways, how's your day been?
my days been good, just college.
Reply 1393
Sounds OK. No stress then?! And I've still got some c/wk to do...
brimstone
Sounds OK. No stress then?! And I've still got some c/wk to do...

nah, I dont stress out, whats the point? lol
more coursework, lol, I have almost none.
Reply 1395
Jack Twist
nah, I dont stress out, whats the point? lol
more coursework, lol, I have almost none.

I'm every jealous then :smile:
brimstone
I'm every jealous then :smile:

hahaha, most people are. lol:p:
Reply 1397
Anyone around :p:
Yeh, just lurking about, thanks for the rep, got my second gem back now. I keep trying to rep you, keeps saying something about spreading it around, so ill just pos rep sopme random people... lol.. Hows things?
whats the deal with rep? im kinda new-ish to TSR, whats so hallowed about it?

Latest