Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    I personally don't get 24 most of the time.. which is the reason i like i suppose..

Not too bad thanks.. its raining :mad:

Someone said the other day i like green day to much for my own good :rofl:
    yay! its sunny today!!!!

i dont think you can like GD to much...dont worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I haven't seen 24. After my exams, I'm thinking of picking up the first 4 (5?) box sets, and watching them all over a period of 5 days !
    do it!!!!
    my friend at sixthform has done that, he has watched the first 3 series because i kept going on about it...now he's addicted!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Must take about 300 years to watch the whole lot of the 24 dvds... there are sooooooo many... :rofl:

yay! its sunny today!!!!

i dont think you can like GD to much...dont worry
    Well send some sun my way, its still raining here..

ReputationRep:
    He thinks as he was part of the biggest punk band of the past
    Were the Sex Pistols "punk though"? They sacked Glen Matlock for SId Vicious because he had a more bad ass image. Punk? I think not.

I've never watched 24.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, punk or not, I still don't like them that much.

How's all today?

ReputationRep:
    ya know what- I really like Time of your life by GD, I want that played at my funeral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssmoose)
    Were the Sex Pistols "punk though"? They sacked Glen Matlock for SId Vicious because he had a more bad ass image. Punk? I think not.

I've never watched 24.

Yeh, they were punk.. old skool punk, apprently according to some people "the band that invented punk" - which is untrue. Im not a massive fan of them, but id listen to them if i had too...

(Original post by B_e_x)
    Hi! Im looking for a song, i think its by greenday, but all i remember is it sounds like - rarararararadingding. And i think theyre standing on a car in the video. Thanks!
    Anyone know this?! found it in the "Whats that song" thread.. and just can't think

ya know what- I really like Time of your life by GD, I want that played at my funeral.
    Its a great song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    ... I think i want Another One Bites The Dust by Queen :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, they were punk.. old skool punk, apprently according to some people "the band that invented punk" - which is untrue. Im not a massive fan of them, but id listen to them if i had too...

Anyone know this?! found it in the "Whats that song" thread.. and just can't think

Its a great song
    i 100% agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ... I think i want Another One Bites The Dust by Queen :p:
    hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    I want that at mine too, and WMUWSE because my birthday's in September. But it's a bit morbid to be thinking about funeral songs at such a young age :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want that at mine too, and WMUWSE because my birthday's in September. But it's a bit morbid to be thinking about funeral songs at such a young age :p:

just in case, you know

ReputationRep:
    Id want The Killers - Andy your a star, played at my funeral.. Bit Morbid talking about this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Woo! We're the 20th biggest soc on TSR. Two more members, and we can move up to 18th!

A_ndy_ - you are a star !

ReputationRep:
    Woo! We're the 20th biggest soc on TSR. Two more members, and we can move up to 18th!

A_ndy_ - you are a star !
    i am :hugs: this is getting pretty big this soc ain't it.. Shame not as many people come in and chat.. maybe we scare them

Anyone heard "boy kill boy"? off topic from green day and funeral music.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i am :hugs: this is getting pretty big this soc ain't it.. Shame not as many people come in and chat.. maybe we scare them

Anyone heard "boy kill boy"? off topic from green day and funeral music.. :p:
    Haven't heard boy kill boy - is it a band or song?

But today, my friend played me a song by a band called 'Panic at the Disco'. Loved it - proper indie rock .

I think we're fine with the level of chat in here - it's 'cosy'!

ReputationRep:
    Boy Kill Boy is a band, pretty good if you like stuff like the killers?

Panic! at the disco is great.. Got some great songs.. if you like them, i could recommend some songs for you? I got mostly all of their stuff on my itunes..

Yeh your right, the amount of chat is quite cosy.. can't really get lost in the convo.. type thing

ReputationRep:
    Boy Kill Boy is a band, pretty good if you like stuff like the killers?

Panic! at the disco is great.. Got some great songs.. if you like them, i could recommend some songs for you? I got mostly all of their stuff on my itunes..

Yeh your right, the amount of chat is quite cosy.. can't really get lost in the convo.. type thing
    Some recommended songs would be great .

ReputationRep:
    Ones you might like:

Camisado, Boys will be boys, i write sins not tragedies, The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage and nails for breakfast and tacks for snacks..

Weird song names, but they are about the best ones they have on their newer album..
    If you listen to them, tell me what you think

ReputationRep:
    Ones you might like:

Camisado, Boys will be boys, i write sins not tragedies, The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage and nails for breakfast and tacks for snacks..

Weird song names, but they are about the best ones they have on their newer album..
    If you listen to them, tell me what you think
    I'll have a look over the weekend Thanks

The one my friend showed me had this incredibly long name.. it was like 'oh my god'. We spent our whole Science lesson listening to BiaB instead of watching the move. 'Twas the last day of term today . Easter and revision starts on Monday

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.