Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    I meant like desperate housewifes.. and stuff like lost.. not sure if they are classed as soaps.. or dramas Im not with it today at all.. deprived of sleep the last few days
    Yea, they're dramas. I like American sitcoms, eg. Friends, Will and Grace. IMO, no British sitcom can match up to them, the only two exceptions being The Office and Extras. I loved the office. It was so hilarious! And the Extras episode where the man wants to go to the restaurant with Ricky Gervais.... the grave... :rofl:

Ricky Gervais = Genius!

ReputationRep:
    I never used to like Ricky Gervais.. intil i saw how much of a comedian he was in the office and extras, the way he looks at the camera is just quality! Your right, brit dramas don't come anywhere near us sitcoms.. they are very hard to beat, along with australian ones too... Neighbours is a fav or mine..

I wanna see the Simpsons episode that Gervais wrote and starred in, surely not to be nothing less then brilliant...

ReputationRep:
    I never used to like Ricky Gervais.. intil i saw how much of a comedian he was in the office and extras, the way he looks at the camera is just quality! Your right, brit dramas don't come anywhere near us sitcoms.. they are very hard to beat, along with australian ones too... Neighbours is a fav or mine..

I wanna see the Simpsons episode that Gervais wrote and starred in, surely not to be nothing less then brilliant...
    I haven't got Sky so all I can see is repeated Simpsons on C4. Damn them, why can't they show something new.

I've never really liked soaps except Eastenders and I used to watch the newest series of Crossroads. I did like Doctors though - I got hooked when I was off sick, but the addiction went when I went back to school

ReputationRep:
    I know, i ain't got sky either, and stuck with the OLD old old simpsons ive seen like 10,000 times... :mad:

[email protected] Crossroads.. i remember that, the ending was hilarious!!! - Killed it completely.. Doctors is addictive.. lol.. that sarah girl in it that the receptionist is pretty nice I was even hooked on this morning once apon a time for a few weeks, during study leave... now that sucked! :mad:

Damn itunes keeps messing up... grrrr...

ReputationRep:
    Damn that iTunes, apple products are always a pain.

How have you managed to get nearly 2000 posts in a month and a bit? It's taken me four months to get this far...

I know, i ain't got sky either, and stuck with the OLD old old simpsons ive seen like 10,000 times... :mad:
    You need Sky for music TV. :eek: There was a Green Day Weekend (or maybe it was a day...) fairly recently on Kerrang! or Q. Saw the Hitchin' A Ride video 3 or 4 times. I was very pleased about that.

ReputationRep:
    Every1 has asked me that... lol... i always post in the music section, and know quite alot about music, and the tv section.. and before long i became addicted, to them 2 sub forums, and hey presto.. i had this amount of posts.. if i was to post in the "Chat" section, id probably have double.. seems more active.. so i don't post in there ill have to slow down a bit

You have been amazingly active in that music sub-forum. Thank goodness you decided to join in rather than lurk like a lot of people who visit that place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    You need Sky for music TV. :eek: There was a Green Day Weekend (or maybe it was a day...) fairly recently on Kerrang! or Q. Saw the Hitchin' A Ride video 3 or 4 times. I was very pleased about that.
    Yeh, rub it in why don't you :p:

Can't really afford sky.. what with internet, tv, phone, etc... so got next best thing.. Freeview... lol.. used to have sky a while back

Anyway...

You have been amazingly active in that music sub-forum. Thank goodness you decided to join in rather than lurk like a lot of people who visit that place.

I love music... and its quite interesting to see what other people listen too, and what bands they like/dislike...

ReputationRep:
    I've got Freeview, but can't believe I missed out on the Green Day weekend! Nightmare!

Most of my posts are from here, the subs forum or MUN.

I love music... and its quite interesting to see what other people listen too, and what bands they like/dislike...
    Yeah, Sky seems to get more and more expensive every year.

You love music? Hmmm, I hadn't noticed... Hehehe. :p: I think that's why I'm addicted to the place; like you, I like to know what other people are into and what they think of other groups/artists and stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    I love music, but I barely post in the Music forum. Meh, each to their own I suppose . I'm addicted to this soc!

n u c l e ... - do you have any plans to officially sign up here, or d'ya wanna stay the honorary member?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I love music, but I barely post in the Music forum. Meh, each to their own I suppose . I'm addicted to this soc!
    Im addicted to this soc as well i don't even post in any other of the societies im part of, :s: have no time, always checking this one, and the music forum and tv, sub forums

I still gotta rep you brim, im just building up my rep points, so its worth more when i come to repping you

ReputationRep:
    Aw... :hugs: thanks for the support! The GD soc is one good soc (even if I say so myself)!

n u c l e ... - do you have any plans to officially sign up here, or d'ya wanna stay the honorary member?
    Hehehe, couldn't even be bothered to write out my whole name, eh?

I wouldn't mind having your little picture in my societies thing but it's so cool being an honorary member, especially when I'm the only one. You can force me to join if you like. :p: But I'd be perfectly happy posting here as the honorary member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    Hehehe, couldn't even be bothered to write out my whole name, eh?

I wouldn't mind having your little picture in my societies thing but it's so cool being an honorary member, especially when I'm the only one. You can force me to join if you like. :p: But I'd be perfectly happy posting here as the honorary member.
    Your name's too long!

Nah, if you want to stay honorary, you can . It's nice having an honorary member, but feel free to join if you wish.

I'm off now. I might pop back later, if not see you all tomorrow, instead of doing my history c/wk!

Ta ra!

ReputationRep:
    Your name's too long!

Nah, if you want to stay honorary, you can . It's nice having an honorary member, but feel free to join if you wish.

I'm off now. I might pop back later, if not see you all tomorrow, instead of doing my history c/wk!

Ta ra!

Alright brim, cya in a bit have fun if your doing your c/wk :p:

ReputationRep:
    what's this about chat and losing post counts? We have to talk about Green Day all the time? What about Green Day related stuff?

Your name's too long!

Ta ra!
    It's not that long... it's just space-filled. :p: And thanks. I think I'll stay this way for now.

Farewell sir.

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHHHHH- its a small world after all. Its just one circle. jeez!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.