Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    Least you have something to keep you busy.. i don't have much really.. a few gigs.. and stuff like that...
    ...you're right it must be so hard...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyinpunk)
    ...you're right it must be so hard...:p:
    Oh very.. hardest bit was getting tickets...

I'd rather be relaxing than studying, and learning crap like the pluperfect and preterite tenses, and how to conjugate them for first and third person singulars
    To be honest.. id rather be doing more work then doing the stuff im doing.. but i guess im just odd... or maybe not...

ReputationRep:
    To be honest.. id rather be doing more work then doing the stuff im doing.. but i guess im just odd... or maybe not...
    Remember, the offer to sit my exams for me is still open oh well, c'est la vie.

ReputationRep:
    i'm off now...maybe see ya later...

ReputationRep:
    Bye!

Wow, two people just randomly pos repped me. A_ndy_ - how have you managed to build up the rep so quickly again!?

ReputationRep:
    Mostly in the music section, recommending songs etc.. got a rep of 164 yesterday.. pushed my gems from 2 up to 4.. and some more rep on the way.. should make it 5-6 gems..

They randomly pos repped ya?! lol.. thats quality.. No one hardly leaves their username.. but luckily i can see who pos repped me. I still got to rep you, but im still building up the points, so it can actually count

ReputationRep:
    Who repped you with 164 then? Lucky you, rep on the way too

ReputationRep:
    mockelinho i think.. most people randomly rep me, in the "what your listening too" thread, as i apparently have "impecible" taste in music.. suits me fine.. :rofl:

Not any neg rep yet.. so... touch wood.. i won't get any for a while

ReputationRep:
    mockelinho i think.. most people randomly rep me, in the "what your listening too" thread, as i apparently have "impecible" taste in music.. suits me fine.. :rofl:

Do you post that you're listening to GD - that's impecable taste! And thank you for promising to rep me

You're just too nice. :p: I've had 3 of those negative ones now, with only one person leaving their name. I don't get that... are they scared that I might blow up their house or something? Confront them about it? Give them negative rep back on THE INTARWEBZ? Dammit, I wish these kids would just leave their names.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    You're just too nice. :p: I've had 3 of those negative ones now, with only one person leaving their name. I don't get that... are they scared that I might blow up their house or something? Confront them about it? Give them negative rep back on THE INTARWEBZ? Dammit, I wish these kids would just leave their names.
    Were the negs actually worth anything? Most of the time people neg me, it's either worth nothing or 2. Even though I can see who they are, I don't neg rep them, purely because I have too much pos rep to give out

ReputationRep:
    Wow, now I've had another positive rep (not complaining though!) and I'm only 8 points away from a 5th gem

(Original post by brimstone)
    Were the negs actually worth anything? Most of the time people neg me, it's either worth nothing or 2. Even though I can see who they are, I don't neg rep them, purely because I have too much pos rep to give out
    2 of them were worth -2 or -3 points and one was worth a bit more (but still less than 20).

I wouldn't give these people negative rep back just because they gave me negative rep. I'd give them negative rep if they said something stupid, though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    2 of them were worth -2 or -3 points and one was worth a bit more (but still less than 20).

I wouldn't give these people negative rep back just because they gave me negative rep. I'd give them negative rep if they said something stupid, though. :p:
    The worst rep I've ever had was -70, and I've had a few -20s to -30s, but I mainly get pos 10s and neg 0s. Stoopid n00bz

Wow, -70. Imagine how huge their positive thingy would be.

A lot of my positives are worth 0-10 because they usually come from new members asking about songs in the 'What's that song?' thread. Nice that they bother to say thank you, even when it's their first day and they still don't really know how rep works.

ReputationRep:
    At first, I didn't actually realise what rep was, and I just negged a load of people without actually knowing what it did :O

Now, my pos reps about 20, and I know what I'm doing

Awww, all those people probably took it to heart, too. You were so unintentionally mean.

I haven't worked out my rep power for a while. I've had a little more rep and a few more posts since the last time I checked.

ReputationRep:
    Ah those were the days of me being a n00b. I've been here 4 (?) months now, and I've only built up such little rep and reputation in general, while others who have been here the same amount of time are much more respected

Well... look at me, I've been here since July apparently and I ain't attracting rep. :p: I've only been posting in the last 3 months, though. And I don't really help people out. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I'm an older member with less rep and post count.

Shall I start a game for the week? I was thinking of something lyric based?

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.