Haven't showed up for a while... :blush:

Anyhows, to your question:
    Artist: Frenzal Rhomb
    Song: The Hippy Song

ReputationRep:
    Anyhows, to your question:
    Artist: Frenzal Rhomb
    Song: The Hippy Song
    Yep! Your go (I'll add you to my rather large to rep list)

ReputationRep:
    Lol, oki...
    erm: "The bloodwood and the desert oak holden wrecks and boiling diesels"

ReputationRep:
    The bloodwood and the desert oak holden wrecks and boiling diesels
    I think this one is hard.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, actually these are two lines - a break between oak and holden. And the last word has connections to the artist's name (in terms of what it is)

ReputationRep:
    Woo! I'm on my revision break. Today so far, I've done some practice French oral work, and I've learned about the Treaty of Versailles, the thoughts of the Germans on the ToV and the Weimar Constitution *falls asleep*

ReputationRep:
    I thought everything except the history of WWII and how it emerged (like including WWI and what came afterwards) was boring :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    I thought everything except the history of WWII and how it emerged (like including WWI and what came afterwards) was boring :p:
    Well, not everything. We're studying Weimar and Nazi Germany which is OK, but our other topic is Crime & Punishment through history, and that's deadly dull...

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Now that I find interesting kidding.
    Anyhows, good luck with the revision - need to get on with mine too...

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you too.

Exams are soooo unecessary. How can we be judged on two years of work in a two hour exam? But then I'm only saying this because I hate revision...

ReputationRep:
    :five: Can't force myself to revision, maybe only if I'm locked with nothing else except a table, a chair and my books... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I shut myself in a room, unplugged the internet, and just forced myself to revise. At least I actually learned something though

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've done my revision for the day. All that's left is to go back tonight and complete my practice tests. I had intended to do more, but for various reasons, couldn't. I'll start again at 9.00 tomorrow

In other news, while I was revising, my sister's very annoying friend and one of her friends came round. My sister was out, but she didn't believe me when I told her. I told them to go away repeatedly, but she wouldn't. I called the police, and only after teling them I was on the phone to the cops five times did they go away. Was I right to phone the police? If I had got through, I was going to tell them that there were two girls harassing me and refusing to leave my property.

Does that make sense :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Well, I've done my revision for the day. All that's left is to go back tonight and complete my practice tests. I had intended to do more, but for various reasons, couldn't. I'll start again at 9.00 tomorrow

In other news, while I was revising, my sister's very annoying friend and one of her friends came round. My sister was out, but she didn't believe me when I told her. I told them to go away repeatedly, but she wouldn't. I called the police, and only after teling them I was on the phone to the cops five times did they go away. Was I right to phone the police? If I had got through, I was going to tell them that there were two girls harassing me and refusing to leave my property.

Does that make sense :confused:
    it makes sense to me, I think it depends how old were these girls were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    it makes sense to me, I think it depends how old were these girls were?
    Aged 12/13. My sister's friend has been a real problem previously too. You just cannot comprehend how rude and annoying she is!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, girls/esp. sisters round that age are pretty annoying (personal experience since I was like that too :rolleyes:) - maybe talking to your parents will help (I mean tell them you want your quietness etc... :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I told my mum, she has banned my sister's friend from coming round. *Yay*

And congrats to the GD soc, I've only just noticed but we've got over 1600 posts

ReputationRep:
    Lol what a relief. I had forbidden my sister to bring home any of her uni friends over Easter :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tsk, sisters . My one always seems to make the worst of friends!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it just seems the worst. I think girls around 12-14 are the worst ever... :eek: in my school they just so get on my nerves, they are so *****y...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.