Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssmoose)
    I meant I don't understand why people consider them so amazing, lol.
    I like them, but I don't think them to be 'amazing'. Personally, I don't think it's their songs that make them special, but the amazing charisma of Freddie Mercury. With their new frontman (whoever that is), they just aren't the same. RIP Freddie.

Congrats ssmoose on the 1900th post in the GD Soc . I'm proud of you too :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    *runs round room in celebration*

ReputationRep:
    Some songs are really great, whereas others aren't (they're good but not as good as those great ones). Oh well...

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if you've heard yet, but...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4881526.stm
    I'm kind of worried now, but I pretty much know there's nothing to be worried about for the moment.

We Will Rock You - fantastically catchy song. We're always banging the tables to that in lessons.

ReputationRep:
    There's been bird flu in Germany for quite a while as well - and many people panicked... A bird was found dead somewhere near my hometown but it turned out that a cat had killed it
    I feel really sorry for farmers who had to give up all their chickens etc. if any of them was suspected to have bird flu...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    There's been bird flu in Germany for quite a while as well - and many people panicked... A bird was found dead somewhere near my hometown but it turned out that a cat had killed it
    :rofl: at that story

ReputationRep:
    I know really funny! Oh well... Imagine though a bird would fall dead near your house... I'd probs panic too :p:

ReputationRep:
    Me too, and if my cats brought it in, :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god *trying not to think of that scenario* But fortunately I don't have a cat

ReputationRep:
    Cool for cats!

I'm off now - I'm gonna go watch Extras on DVD then go to bed. See you all in the morning

ReputationRep:
    good night!

ReputationRep:
    night

(Original post by ssmoose)
    I meant I don't understand why people consider them so amazing, lol.
    It's because they're so damn... good. :p: I don't like every Queen song ever made but the ones that I like I really really like. They're good to sing along to.

ReputationRep:
    Go buddha! Right on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Dunno if you've heard yet, but...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4881526.stm
    I'm kind of worried now, but I pretty much know there's nothing to be worried about for the moment.

dont worry, everyone dies.

EDIT: im just a little ray of sunshine, aint I? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Morning.. I read about the bird flu in scotland on teletext.. tut tut... oh well..

Whats everyone posting about?! for some reason my browser won't let me go back pages at the moment :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    Morning.. I read about the bird flu in scotland on teletext.. tut tut... oh well..

Whats everyone posting about?! for some reason my browser won't let me go back pages at the moment :mad:

Queen, Revision/coursework.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, queen one of the best rock bands (or whatever they were) of late 70's and all through the 80's, freddy was and still is a legend...

Revision/coursework sucks, is all i can say on that.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    Ahhh, queen one of the best rock bands (or whatever they were) of late 70's and all through the 80's, freddy was and still is a legend...

Revision/coursework sucks, is all i can say on that.. :p:
    Queen songs are so catchy

Ditto to the revision/courswork sucks

ReputationRep:
    Who is that in your avatar jack?! its really bugging me to know who it is

Yeh queen songs are catchy..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.