twenty two
twenty four
twenty six
twenty eight
The big 3-0 :cool:
Original post by Democracy
The big 3-0 :cool:

Had that birthday a few years ago now, right? :tongue:

Also, I saw your post about bowling and ucas applications. Seriously man, bowling = pure win :tongue:
Original post by laut_biru
Had that birthday a few years ago now, right? :tongue:

My age is as unknown as my gender :shh:

Also, I saw your post about bowling and ucas applications. Seriously man, bowling = pure win :tongue:
Haha, yes, I saw your name on the attending list...I wasn't aware that you're a medic or an applicant? :colondollar:

Bowling? Over the pub? Never :nah:
Original post by Democracy
My age is as unknown as my gender :shh:

Haha, yes, I saw your name on the attending list...I wasn't aware that you're a medic or an applicant? :colondollar:

Bowling? Over the pub? Never :nah:

I am neither, I am merely friends with a fair few medics, and they were talking about me in the thread, so I decided to join them and apparently that was qualification enough.

I am planning on going into clinical practice, so you know, close enough, right? :tongue:

I'm well aware that you're old :tongue:
I am neither, I am merely friends with a fair few medics, and they were talking about me in the thread, so I decided to join them and apparently that was qualification enough.

I am planning on going into clinical practice, so you know, close enough, right? :tongue:

I'm well aware that you're old :tongue:

Hang on, what?

Are you going to come to the TSR medic meet laut? :colone:

You are aware you'll be the only non-medic there? :tongue:

See if you can keep up with us medics in terms of fun and drinks :wink:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Hang on, what?

Are you going to come to the TSR medic meet laut? :colone:

You are aware you'll be the only non-medic there? :tongue:

See if you can keep up with us medics in terms of fun and drinks :wink:

They seem to want me to, that's all I can say!

And, no, no I can't. Medication, remember?
Reply 5175
Morning guys. :yawn:
morning...I gonna count to One and see where it goes!
Original post by SciFiBoy
morning...I gonna count to One and see where it goes!

Damn you for not answering your phone night before last. Me and rob were in colchester.
Damn you for not answering your phone night before last. Me and rob were in colchester.

I am stuck in Bath till at least the 15th anyway :frown: my dad isn't free to give me a lift till then and tbh even that is now unlikely as he is taking my sister the day before :s-smilie: could be stuck here till the 21st, though given how I am way behind on Uni work anyway I guess it makes little diff :erm:
Original post by SciFiBoy
I am stuck in Bath till at least the 15th anyway :frown: my dad isn't free to give me a lift till then and tbh even that is now unlikely as he is taking my sister the day before :s-smilie: could be stuck here till the 21st, though given how I am way behind on Uni work anyway I guess it makes little diff :erm:

When does uni start for you?!

Latest