Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im dark hair blue eyes pale skin i have a number 7 trio its got grey dark brown and a cream i use the grey and dark brown.

eye liner first then put the brown over the eyliner then grey around top and bottom and then blend the brown into the grey a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I think green looks great
    Yup, was just gonna say that!

ReputationRep:
    Purples make 'em stand out.

ReputationRep:
    Grey actually is meant to be really good for blue eyes, as it makes them look even bluer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same as you, blue eyes, pale skin and brown hair.
    The best colours are browns and golds, dark blue (you can wear blue but it will look best if it is darker than your eye colour), also, purple shades such as lilacs will look good with your colouring. The best thing to do though, is to keep trying different colours.. you will find that some colours will break the rules completely AND look great.

ReputationRep:
    gold and sandy colours with browny kohl and mascara for the day and all out black at night to make your eyes look big and super blue.

ReputationRep:
    I love silver actually, green and lilac

ReputationRep:
    By the sound of it my colouring is like urs, i usually wear this combination of very pale lilac over the whole eyelid, then very pale blue by the lashes, both kinda coming out at the sides (sometimes add a bit of darker purple or dark blue when i can be bothered with more flare). its always looked good on me. although outfit colours and testing to find what you like is probably the best way to go.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.