Turn on thread page Beta

The Arctic Monkeys - beyond bored watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_ndy_)
    I deleted all my arctic monkey libary off my computer yesterday.. purely because... im bored of their music... Might listen to them every now and then, but until i do.. bbye from me Arctics..
    Well played.

You need to make room for all the elite Prodigy tuneage I'm gonna upload for yous.

(Original post by KidA)
    Awww just listened to the title track from the upcoming e.p. it's a good un.

the rest of the Ep is a bit crap tbh, but the last track, awesomeness
    So you can actually tell each track apart?

Is this the thing with The View From The Afternoon on it or am I really behind here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgangills)
    Well played.

You need to make room for all the elite Prodigy tuneage I'm gonna upload for yous.
    Your post was spot on.. deleted to make way for prodigy stuff... smart move id say..

ReputationRep:
    Yes....there's a lot to come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cortez)
    Am i the only one who thinks the album is pretty good?
    NO!! i agree with you. theyre album is more than pretty good and i defend them to the end and curse anybody who says they are anything but good. OPEN YOUR EARS!!!!!!!!!!

(Original post by PrettyPetticoat)
    NO!! i agree with you. theyre album is more than pretty good and i defend them to the end and curse anybody who says they are anything but good. OPEN YOUR EARS!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah, a first post, congratulations.

And I have had my ears working perfectly and I don't see the appeal of Arctic Monkeys after a couple of songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n u c l e a r b u d d h a)
    And I have had my ears working perfectly and I don't see the appeal of Arctic Monkeys after a couple of songs.
    Ah my hero.

Heroine.

ReputationRep:
    Same thing.

I noticed that pedantry was on your interests list. LOLLERZ.

ReputationRep:
    Yes...I love that shet.

And we love you for loving it. Without you here there'd be less petty music sub-forum arguments. And petty arguments are 100% necessary.

ReputationRep:
    This forum is nothing without us.

Sad, but true.

Well... it'd survive without me; I just ramble on about nothing. Your posts are where the substance lies.

ReputationRep:
    Substance...or tales of my personal life misadventures?

Well... you know... until 2am your posts are where the substance lies and then from then on it's like a little soap opera in the Free For All thread. I like that.

ReputationRep:
    I do too...why I keep coming back for more.

I dunno what time I shall return back from the BBQ tomorrow...but when I do there shall be tales o plenty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyPetticoat)
    You say that now.. within a few months.. maybe weeks.. you will be thinking they are a bit samey on the album.. Meh.. i think that already..

(Original post by morgangills)
    I do too...why I keep coming back for more.

I dunno what time I shall return back from the BBQ tomorrow...but when I do there shall be tales o plenty.
    Trust me, I'll be here waiting to hear them.

(Original post by A_ndy_)
    You say that now.. within a few months.. maybe weeks.. you will be thinking they are a bit samey on the album.. Meh.. i think that already..
    BUT YOU HAVE HAD YOUR EARS CLOSED!!!!!

[/CapsLock]

I see Avril's angsting-up your world.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.