Yasssss I'll see you in trin then :biggrin:

WOOO! :smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gmahapatra
Turns out it wasn't a rejection lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!! Mine, unfortunately, was a rejection after being pooled
I wish I could join you guys at Trin too later this year :/
Not many Trinity people with offers this year.
Hey guys! I have an offer for Linguistics (whoop whoop) :smile: Do you guys know if there's a Facebook group for Trinity offer holders? Thanks!
Original post by tearbender
Hey guys! I have an offer for Linguistics (whoop whoop) :smile: Do you guys know if there's a Facebook group for Trinity offer holders? Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/641750039365451/
Anyone in the know about the best accommodation for grads at Trinity?

Having browsed relevant webpages on the accommodation website, I'm drawn towards Angel Court because of its location and style (not too fussed about en-suite and non-en-suite). The other options for grads seem to be Blue Boar Court and Burrell's Field.

Thanks for any advice!
Heyy Trinitarians! Are there any undergrads/Year 11s/Year 12s here who are going to be helping out at or attending the Arts Open Day on June 26th this year? I just got the email telling me I have a place and it'd be cool to meet people there :smile:
I am thinking whether to apply to St John's or to Trinity for MML French and Spanish.. still have 1 week to decide. Does anyone knows the difference between them for interviews for MML? Thank you.
Original post by studyslot
I am thinking whether to apply to St John's or to Trinity for MML French and Spanish.. still have 1 week to decide. Does anyone knows the difference between them for interviews for MML? Thank you.

Pick the college you prefer :wink:
Original post by Doonesbury
Pick the college you prefer :wink:

Thank you. . I don't want to pick out one college over another when I don't know what is their interview like and I don't find anything online for MML French and Spanish. If anyone knows, please let me know. I have until this Sunday to decide. Cheers.
Thank you. . I don't want to pick out one college over another when I don't know what is their interview like and I don't find anything online for MML French and Spanish. If anyone knows, please let me know. I have until this Sunday to decide. Cheers.

A very small difference in admissions shouldn't be offset against 3 years of living at the college of your choice.
Original post by Doonesbury
A very small difference in admissions shouldn't be offset against 3 years of living at the college of your choice.

Thank you for your comments- but not very helpful I'm afraid. I guess I will have to go for the one I know the interview process-i.e St John's. Thank you for trying though!
Thank you for your comments- but not very helpful I'm afraid. I guess I will have to go for the one I know the interview process-i.e St John's. Thank you for trying though!

Again, which college do you prefer?
Anyone aplying for maths at Trinity?? (Entry 2018)
wow this thread has not been used in years! I am applying for Mathematics with Physics at Trinity!
Original post by Avesta2003
wow this thread has not been used in years! I am applying for Mathematics with Physics at Trinity!

Ooooh goodd luck lemme know how it goess
Original post by tbi_zlx
Ooooh goodd luck lemme know how it goess

Doubt i'll get in; 7 in maths at GCSE, A*AAA predicted grades. Did the ECF though, but still doubtful!
Original post by Avesta2003
Doubt i'll get in; 7 in maths at GCSE, A*AAA predicted grades. Did the ECF though, but still doubtful!

Keep me postedd dww have faithh. Also SAQ is due today and did u also get the two questionnaires from Trinity?? Acc pm me so i dont have to spam the thread lol

Latest