Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For all students, present or future, of Clare Hall

ReputationRep:
    noone has ever really posted here... I'd like to know about this college... I really liked it, since I am a grad student. The rents seemed very reasonable and I was wondering whether I could find a person who lives there to tell me a few more things about this college...

ReputationRep:
    One thing I would say is that the college has a 10GB/month download + upload limit.

I was going to move in but after seeing this I've decided against it.

Going over the 10GB will cause either 25kb/s throttle or disconnection from the external internet.

BE WARNED

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm considering to apply for Engineering at this college.. Can anyone in this college advise me (those who've done Engineering/doing it) if anyone who's already been through this experience tell me a bit about how they remember the interviews, what the college was like for the subject, and the feeling in the college in general please?

Thanks, much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    How is it in terms of LGBT acceptance?
    Is there a designated 'queer college'? (you know what I mean)

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any Clare applicants? If so what subjects?

ReputationRep:
    This thread seems a bit dead but thought I'd post as I've been accepted to Clare Hall for my masters next year. Really pleased (was my first choice). Anyone else going to Clare for 2016 entry?

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.