What colour of shoes would go with a navy blue/midnight blue dress? Watch

OddThings
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I have a navy blue dress that actually almost looks purple in some lights,and is all over sequins,one shouldered. I can't wear really high heels,but I can wear mid to low heels. I'm not sure where I could get some(cheap if possible) or what colour.

Thanks
alphabet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
bright yellow pal
ColouredTights
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd go for Gold, you'd be suprised how good midnight/navy blue and gold look together. Hope this helps
pensandpencils
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
nude coloured? x
anna11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
white???
Sarah190
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sounds weird... but red. Like a really rich dark cherry red. I think it goes with some navys, kind of a nautical theme perhaps.
OddThings
Rep:
?
Thanks for the replies so far I quite like the sound of nude or cherry red,I'll have a look around and see what is on offer
Sarah190
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have a look in new look I think that their shoes are good quality for the price, they last longer than my £100+ shoes and some are comfier too. I have these.. think they might be a little high for you though, it's a pretty colour anyway haha. http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/s...form_202769661
kizzz!
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
black?
balloon_parade
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd probably go for silver!
OddThings
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sarah190)
Have a look in new look I think that their shoes are good quality for the price, they last longer than my £100+ shoes and some are comfier too. I have these.. think they might be a little high for you though, it's a pretty colour anyway haha. http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/s...form_202769661
Those look really nice! And lots of colours to choose from But they are pretty high for me,however,I will try them Thanks
Aivicore
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dark red, silver, gold... Navy goes with most things to be honest.
Mademoiselle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd definitely choose gold, but that is one of my favourite colour combinations, it's so classy and glamourous.
TheWorldEndsWithMe
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd go for silver.
But that's because I prefer silver jewellery etc, so that'd all be colour co-ordinated.

Gold works too. Or red. Or i think any really BRIGHT colour would make a statement. Like green.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (48)
31.37%
No (79)
51.63%
Don't know (26)
16.99%

Watched Threads