Turn on thread page Beta

2 girls! but scared to talk to them both! watch

There are 2 girls in my lec class ( we are in first year). There is one proper popular girl ( who I've only spoke to like 2 this year!) And there is this shy girl who I've spoken to like 2 times for this whole year.

I want to get to know these girls before making my decision and stuff.

What should I do? I get really nervous speaking to them... Even when its general help with course work ect.. ??

ReputationRep:
    Ask yourself this: do you get nervous talking to girls you have no interest in? Probably not. Just act as if you're not trying to make a move, you said you don't want to make a decision straight away so just talk to them as friends.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, you need to speak to both of them. Ask one of them out for a coffee or something?

ReputationRep:
    Actually do this. Should solve your nerves with girls for life.
    Go up to popular girl popular and say. 'Hows it going *****? Fancy a f**k tonight?'
    Go up to shy girl and say 'Hows it going ****? Fancy some d**k tonight?'

Regardless of their responses, your nerves will be overcome

Should I basically take this academic year to start talking to them more often and getting to know them better... And then next year ask one of them out... As I'll be joining the gym during the summer to lose some fat..?

ReputationRep:
    Three some. Problem solved.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.