The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Anyone applied to Northampton?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing English Literature, or an English joint honours course?
Northampton
Visit website
chose Computing
Hey ,
Has anyone got an interview for childrens nursing at Northampton?????
Reply 203
Original post by NicNoc
I have also got a conditional offer from Northampton for paramedic science! I live in Northampton so won't be going into halls! There is a group for 2012 applicants on Facebook so they might be looking at places other than halls. Not 100% sure how to send link but if u search Northampton paramedic science 2012 on there i am sure it will come up. There is only 3 members so far! Look forward to hopefully meeting my conditions and seeing u in September! :smile:

Heyy I have an interview in march for paramedic science.. really nervous :/... can you shine any light on what to expect? ?.. such as interview questions and how the literacy and numeracy tests were... thanks in advance!!!
Original post by momo-
Heyy I have an interview in march for paramedic science.. really nervous :/... can you shine any light on what to expect? ?.. such as interview questions and how the literacy and numeracy tests were... thanks in advance!!!

I was at the same interviews as this student last year, we didnt have any of the tests or anything! This is all new this year! So we are all in the same boat! I have had lots of people saying not to worry! So dont be getting stressed! It wont do you any good!
I am also going to Northampton this year for paramedic interview - 19March!
Good luck with yours!
Mike
Reply 205
Anyone applied for photographic practice? :confused:
Reply 206
Original post by mikesimp19
I was at the same interviews as this student last year, we didnt have any of the tests or anything! This is all new this year! So we are all in the same boat! I have had lots of people saying not to worry! So dont be getting stressed! It wont do you any good!
I am also going to Northampton this year for paramedic interview - 19March!
Good luck with yours!
Mike

Oh right.. how were the interviews last year? And what questions are we to expect?... good luck with ur interview mate!! Let me know how it goes. My interview is on the 26th!
Anyone apllied for Primary Education?
Reply 208
got interview for police and criminal justice studies has anyone else? or am i only one :frown:
Reply 209
Nice to see Northampton has it's own sub-forum now, even more so my thread being stickied. :wink:
Original post by louiisehelen

I have an offer for Early Years QTS and its my first choice - most of our lectures are joint with Primary! :smile:
Reply 211
I've got an offer for Developmental and Educational Psychology, it's my first choice. Anybody else? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey all, just if anyone see's or knows of anyone else doing Paramedic Science at Northampton Uni, can you point them in the direction of www.facebook.com/groups/Northamptonparastudents/
or tell them to add Mike Lemming Simpson on facebook, and we can add them to the group!
Thanks in advance!
Mike

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 213
I'm studying History at the University in September. Anyone else? :smile:
I'm doing primary education, and was wondering whether william carey or spencer perceval would be the better choice? bearing in mind i like the parties!:biggrin: x
(edited 10 years ago)
Heyy im studying HND music production in september. ..anyone else? Also iv an offer for accommodation at belinda ferrison house. ..
Original post by naomilouise17
I'm doing primary education, and was wondering whether william carey or spencer perceval would be the better choice? bearing in mind i like the parties!:biggrin: x

theyre are pretty much the same William is just a little further away from everywhere else but it doesnt stop people partying. this year spencer has been the noisyiest halls withthe most parties but that is easily changed. Williams decor is more modern too.
ooooo, i've had an offer from spencer today!
Reply 218
Anyone else studying Education Studies?
Reply 219
Original post by louiisehelen

Me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest