The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Anyone applied to Northampton?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oh-annie
Aww thank you so much :smile: Did you enjoy it?

yh it was really enjoyable :smile: it was interesting and varied which is good and the lecturers are nice :smile: a really good course IMO
Northampton
Reply 241
Original post by Kitkat09041995
heyyy I'm in William Carey as well! I really wanna meet some people before i get there and I can't find anyone on my course :frown: x

^^ You'll meet loooooads of people! Wouldn't even worry about it ;( Sad faced that I'm on my final year now!!! :frown:
Original post by MrHunter
^^ You'll meet loooooads of people! Wouldn't even worry about it ;( Sad faced that I'm on my final year now!!! :frown:

:frown: Hohhot what did you study?
Reply 243
Original post by Kitkat09041995
:frown: Hohhot what did you study?

I has one year left e.g. I'm going onto my last year :smile: Hmmmm nerdy computer science.
Original post by oh-annie
Hey I'm starting SEN and Inclusion in September, anyone else doing it? I'm going to be in Spencer Perceval hall flat 48, and I really want to meet some people before I move in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! im also looking to meet people before i go! ill be studying podiatry.. hopefully if i get my results... and im staying in Spencer perceval room 20! :smile::biggrin::rolleyes:
Original post by signwithme
i got spencer percevel flat 12. what about you?

Hey im in spencer perceval too but flat 20! what course are you doing?
:smile:
Original post by Lauren_C
hi! im in spencer perceval, flat 20 :biggrin: anyone else?! theres four of us and we wanna find the other two:biggrin: x

Hey im in flat 20 too!! finally found someone! :smile: haha My name is Megan by the way! what are you all studying? so happy to have finally found someone!
Original post by Meganonomous
Hey im in spencer perceval too but flat 20! what course are you doing?
:smile:

sorry I was in halls last year - im going into year 2 now. im doing SEN and inclusion though
Alright peeps, I'm doing business entrepreneurship and events management joint honours and staying in William Carey........feel free to add me on Facebook
soooo excited... really hope i get in!!!
Original post by fayeclements3
Heyy im studying HND music production in september. ..anyone else? Also iv an offer for accommodation at belinda ferrison house. ..

Hey, yeah im doing music production too, I'm gonna be in simon senlis, know anyone else doing it?
Reply 251
Hello everyone! I hope you all doing well:smile:
Maybe there is a person who is doing Multimedia & Journalism course? Or just something with Journalism?:biggrin: would be nice to chat with everyone who is going to Northampton university :smile:
Hey, I'm studying English and History joint honours staying in Simon Senlis halls, anyone else? Would be good to talk to someone else :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by JackHewitt
Hey, yeah im doing music production too, I'm gonna be in simon senlis, know anyone else doing it?

I'm in simon senlis too, flat 44 - know anyone else staying there
Reply 254
Original post by OctaviaMalkz
Hey, I'm studying English and History joint honours staying in Simon Senlis halls, anyone else? Would be good to talk to someone else :smile:

Hey I'm studying English in September if that helps, don't know if we'd be in the same lectures and stuff though as your doing joint honours :smile:
Original post by samone1
Hey I'm studying English in September if that helps, don't know if we'd be in the same lectures and stuff though as your doing joint honours :smile:

Hey, I think I go to both English and history lectures with the single honour people - I'm not too sure how it works if I'm honest but would be good to chat anyway. Are you staying on campus? :smile:
Reply 256
Original post by OctaviaMalkz
Hey, I think I go to both English and history lectures with the single honour people - I'm not too sure how it works if I'm honest but would be good to chat anyway. Are you staying on campus? :smile:

That's good hopefully because then I've finally met somebody from my course ha! Definitely :smile: No I won't be because I'm from Milton Keynes so I'm only like ten minutes away on the train :smile:. Are you? Are you looking forward to starting, I am was just nervous about meeting people (because I won't be in halls) x
Reply 257
Original post by Meganonomous
Hey im in flat 20 too!! finally found someone! :smile: haha My name is Megan by the way! what are you all studying? so happy to have finally found someone!

Hi sorry, I was just in spencer flat 20, going into my second year! Which room are you in though? I was in two, it was a great flat though, met some amazing people and had some great parties in that flat hehe! I would defs recommend meeting your neighbours too! And the flat kitchen is on the outside so beware if you do have parties scary sue (shes not actually scary, if you get on her goodside, she loved our flat ha) has easy access to tell you to be quiet but if she likes you all she'll just tell you to shut the windows and carry on!

I'm so jealous, I wanna move back in halls!

X
Awh thanks for all that! Can't seem to find anyone in 20! :frown: my room is 3! :smile: must get on sues good side so! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JackHewitt

I'm doing music production as well :smile:, I don't know if I'm in spencer p or william c yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending