Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We've got a few exciting changes happening for this month's Study Help Member of the Month award! First of all, we're hoping to make more members aware of the fantastic contributions of our monthly winners by posting this announcement thread in the forum in which they've been most helpful. I'm also going to be making a post in the Staff Blog shortly to highlight this more widely!

Secondly, I'm pleased to announce that we've had approval to increase the prize awarded each month. As well as TSR credits equivalent to one month's subscription, we're now able to award an Amazon voucher for £10 to our winner.

So, with all that out of the way, on to our winner. This month, we'd like to congratulate Jale, for his excellent contributions in both the Chemistry and Biology forums - thank you!

(Original post by Jale)
    x
    you'll see that your TSR Credits balance has been increased. Please could you confirm here that your registered email address is correct, or send a PM to me with your email address and I'll arrange the Amazon voucher.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, sweet! Thanks! Much appreciated! My email address is indeed correct.

Happy to help!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Congrats! Well deserved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jale)
    Oh, sweet! Thanks! Much appreciated! My email address is indeed correct.

Happy to help!
    It's well deserved!

I'll pass on your email address to admin too sort out the voucher.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 1, 2011

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.