Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Post the stereotype of the area of the person above you if you know it, eg; essex... lol.

Dont recall there being any cheshire stereotypes...

ReputationRep:
    catty?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Newcastle, work it out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    geordies- a tribe of paraphalegic drunks who manage to wear very little in the cold winter months. Havent worked since closures of the mines back in the 1980's, and who managed to inflict the worst television duo onto our screens in the form of ant and dec. Often compared to small brightly coloured fish, due to existance in a "goldfish bowl" and fact that they too can't remember who they last beat up on account of the booze. Newcastle Brown Ale is popular choice, although there are others.

how close was i?

ReputationRep:
    Brash.

ReputationRep:
    Spam

ReputationRep:
    Mine should be obvious

ReputationRep:
    ^Thick scally.Blonde.Wears a velour tracksuit,if female.If male,any tracksuit,tucked into socks with bright white trainers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrychocolate)
    ^Thick scally.Blonde.Wears a velour tracksuit,if female.If male,any tracksuit,tucked into socks with bright white trainers.
    You missed out the Barroom Brawls after a Liverpool vs Everton match love:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You missed out the Barroom Brawls after a Liverpool vs Everton match love:rolleyes:
    Oh bother yes,the brawling!Ooh and 'don't put your finest china/silver out if a Liverpudlian is coming over for lunch,they'll make off with it!'

What do you call a Liverpudlian in a suit?The accused.:p:

Lmao,sorry.I'll stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrychocolate)
    Oh bother yes,the brawling!Ooh and 'don't put your finest china/silver out if a Liverpudlian is coming over for lunch,they'll make off with it!'

What do you call a Liverpudlian in a suit?The accused.:p:

Lmao,sorry.I'll stop.
    Don't worry, we take the piss out of ourselfs half the time cos we know its true.

Q.) How do you get in touch with long, lost family members?
    A.) Win the lottery

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool; chavvy broad accent , football hoolinganism. Town with most culture in Britain though, thats a fact apparently. & there are a ton of cheshire stereotypes.

(Original post by Bluelight)
    & there are a ton of cheshire stereotypes.
    Such as? Do enlighten us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toscar)
    geordies- a tribe of paraphalegic drunks who manage to wear very little in the cold winter months. Havent worked since closures of the mines back in the 1980's, and who managed to inflict the worst television duo onto our screens in the form of ant and dec. Often compared to small brightly coloured fish, due to existance in a "goldfish bowl" and fact that they too can't remember who they last beat up on account of the booze. Newcastle Brown Ale is popular choice, although there are others.

how close was i?
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr4470)
    Such as? Do enlighten us.
    The Cheshire set. Mum's driving their kids round in 4x4's. An ambundance of real footballers wives in prestbury. Chester is In cheshire so its a bit Hollyoaks(ish)

(Original post by Bluelight)
    The Cheshire set. Mum's driving their kids round in 4x4's. An anbundance of real footballers wives in prestbury. Chester is In cheshire so its a bit Holloaksish
    Hmm...not as bad as the ones detailed above though :p:

ReputationRep:
    True, but everyone has listed inner city london and bloody moss side so far :P jk jk. What i want to know is , what some stereotypes for the midlands since its all north and south

First would probably be that birmingham is actually in the north...:p:

ReputationRep:
    :confused: does wallasey have a stereotype?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.