Turn on thread page Beta

Male hair dye? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-lew)
    You may want to try a semi-permanent hair dye like this.

I hink it washes out in about 10 washes, so if you hate it just wash your hair a lot and it will be out in about a week. Obviously it depends on what colour your hair is now...
    uh no it really wont i used a 5 wash red dye on my hair in september and its only just faded out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    uh no it really wont i used a 5 wash red dye on my hair in september and its only just faded out
    I know what you mean. The dark colours will stay for absolutely ages, even if ther are semi-permanent.

As for the Shaders and Toners range, they don't work very well. It all depends on what colour your hair is now...if it is quite light then the sachets will do next to nothing.

ReputationRep:
    I think with hair dye, it's longevity depends a lot on your hair - some people who dye their hair a lot will see dye last a lot longer than some who don't... It'll last even longer if you bleach your hair first...

It's based on a combination of factors - original hair colour, hair type, hair condition and your hairs reaction to a particular dye - I guess it's one of those things that you just have to try out and see what works for you...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.